I found this article on releasing PIN in just 5 minutes

BlackBerry Manual
    07-12-09 01:12 AM
    Good to know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:14 AM
    For instance your Blackberry PIN is registered to ROGERS and you want it to be released in the next 5 minutes or even less, then you�ll need another ROGERS account (could be anyone�s account) so let�s say your PIN is �PIN A� and the other one is �PIN B�.

Step 1: you�ll sign in to �PIN B� account at rogers.blackberry.com. At the left hand side of the screen below settings, you�ll find and select �change device� then enter �PIN A� in the device pin bar and �PIN A�s IMEI� in the Device IMEI/ESN/MEID bar and click SAVE.

Step 2: Send service books and wait until �PIN A� device received �Email account information� from Activation server which actually belong to �PIN B�. This process should take less then a minute.

After finishing step 2, �PIN A� is registered to account that belongs to �PIN B� and �PIN B� has no BIS account.

Step 3: After receiving those emails, you�ll go to change device again to start �kicking� PIN A out of any carrier by entering �PIN B� into the device pin bar and �PIN B�s IMEI� in the device IMEI/ESN/MEID bar and clik SAVE. Send service book again and wait until �PIN B� device received the �Email account information� from Activation server.

After finishing step 3, �PIN A� is �freed� and �PIN B� is back to it�s regular activities.

Good Luck and keep in mind �DIWYOR�

This technique requries access to two BIS accounts, but it should work.
    07-12-09 09:36 AM
    I see that they are using the same carrier in this fix. Will it work from one carrier to another? That's my problem! Thanks for any help on this one.
    10-18-09 10:17 AM
    Great info. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 05:19 PM
    I see that they are using the same carrier in this fix. Will it work from one carrier to another? That's my problem! Thanks for any help on this one.
    I could be wrong, and correct me if I am, but I'm sure this method will not work across carriers.
    10-18-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD