Hello all,

I am trying to reinstall bbmaps on my curve 8330.

I currently have OS 4.5 and DM v 5.0.

I have tried OTA install and my OS is not compatible. I have also tried installing bbmaps via DM but it doesn't show up on the application loader list.

I have searched for the past 3 hours on diff websites and google searches for downloads but have been unsuccessful.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for all your help.
    07-28-09 05:36 PM
    BBMaps for OS 4.5 is installed as part of the OS. It's not available as on OTA install. If you have your BB OS installed as an app on your PC, it should show up as when you run the DM App Loader.
    08-01-09 09:28 PM
    if thers nothing that important to you on the phone or you have it backed up, then just wipe the phone and add os from scratch.
    08-01-09 09:30 PM
    I have same problem, and no, it does not appear because I uninstalled it like a dork. I was trying to free up some space and then discovered that some third-party apps I want to use don't work without BB maps, and so I have to get it back. It is NOT in the OS list at all. When I went to the web site to try to download and install, it installed some program called "lbs_ribbon" which my third-party software does not recognize as BB Maps.
    03-28-10 01:29 PM
    My phone is full of vitally important data that took me hours and hours to get just the way I want it and I don't want to start over! Help!
    03-28-10 01:30 PM
    had the same problem, went to my mobile carriers web site and down loaded the OS, then opened desk top manager. it worked. hope this helps
    03-28-10 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD