i have a blackberry bold 9900 it has no camera app at all, which means i cannot take pictures or record video because of the camera app and icon, how can i resolve this problem, thank you
    10-24-12 04:50 PM
    Do you have a no-camera 9900? If so, there isn't anything you can do about it.

But if your phone does have a camera, the icon may be hidden. To un-hide it, pull up your home screen menu and then select show all. Your camera app should show up (semi-transparent.) Select/highlight it, go back to the menu and uncheck hide.
    10-24-12 05:02 PM
    Woah, that's a good one! I would think reinstalling the os ? Maybe the icon is hidden? There were bolds with no camera, I believe the last one was the 9780, could you supply a little more detail?
    10-24-12 05:04 PM
    If the application is still here, you may try the convenience key (bottom right side of your device).
    I believe you cannot delete this application, as it is core. But you might have moved the icon into a folder...
    I'd be tempted to restore phone defaults : from the "all" tab, tap on options then display then home screen preferences , scroll to the bottom and tap reset settings.
    Let us now, hope it helps
    10-24-12 05:07 PM
    First, as recommended, check convenience key on bottom right. It is factory set to open camera. If not:

Go to Options
    Scroll to and select Device
    Scroll to and select Convenience Key
    Highlight and select drop down menu
    Choose Camera (top option)

If nothing still you may be SOL. If you still want an app to click even though, make sure it's not accidentally hidden:

From home screed hit menu key twice
    Press menu once more
    Scroll to and select Show All Icons
    Now look through all your folders, especially Media.

Too you can open your Pictures icon/app and select the camera icon within it, at top.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk
    anjali_jain likes this.
    10-24-12 05:50 PM