I had a duplication issue with my contacts and IT guy said to wipe everything from my Bold 9930. I performed wipe and contacts are good and working but now all of my set up features are gone and I have to start from scratch organizing them the way I want it. It will take me time but I will get it back to the way I like it but I noticed the original wallpaper themes when I purchased the device are gone I particularly liked one that Sprint had but can't seem to get it back. I tried option to Reset Settings and Reset to Default Settings but it does not bring back the 8 or so wallpaper themes that I originally had to pick from when I first got it. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Last edited by whodathunkit; 08-31-12 at 08:54 PM.
    08-31-12 08:49 PM
    After this posting I just found one the themes so I will post what I found. Go to Display under options, then screen display an scroll to bottom and you will see Blackberry 7 themes - activate and it gives you one theme. Anyone know how to get the others in this group?
    08-31-12 09:02 PM
    Sorry to post again but I have the zeroed in on the problem. The Wallpaper folder shows 0 items. Anyone know how to repopulate that folder? Thanks.
    08-31-12 09:18 PM
    i've spoken with Sprint about restoring original device preloaded wallpaper but don't have a solution. Any suggestions?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by whodathunkit; 09-06-12 at 10:21 PM.
    09-06-12 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD