Hey People,

Heres my problem...... My son was playing with my curve and got the keys wet and now they won't work!!! the phone will ring my screen is good i get all my messages but my keys just won't work. I'm aware i'm probbaly going to need to get another Curve but my question is..... Is there any software out there that can recover my contacts and let me store them online perhaps? Or maybe even on my hard drive? If you guys have any idea please let me know...Thanks

Signed

A sad Curve owner

LOL
    11-04-08 03:55 PM
    Were you not backing up with desktop manager?
    11-04-08 03:58 PM
    not really.... i did it every once in a while.... if i backed it up now would it save my contacts as well? I was under the impression that the contacts were not saved in a back up

also the file extension .idp isn't recognized on my cpu...is this normal? or will only the BB recognize it?
    Last edited by BruceCL47; 11-04-08 at 04:22 PM.
    11-04-08 04:20 PM
    not really.... i did it every once in a while.... if i backed it up now would it save my contacts as well? I was under the impression that the contacts were not saved in a back up

also the file extension .idp isn't recognized on my cpu...is this normal? or will only the BB recognize it?
    Everything should be saved in a backup, and you can also synch your BB contacts and calendar to desktop apps like Outlook. You have nothing to lose by trying it.
    11-04-08 04:54 PM
    Try a back up through DM. If it doesn't work tmo could try it when you purchase a new device..
    11-04-08 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD