I have my gmail account set up to push to my bb. I have IMAP disabled in my gmail settings, I have forwarding disabled in gmail settings, In my provider BIS settings, I do not have an email address in the Auto BCC box. For some reason, does not matter who I send an email to from my gmail account, I recieve it as an incoming email. I do not understand the issue here. I have had this set up for months now, and am just now having a problem with it. Any input would be appreciated.
    04-19-08 11:23 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you adjust that setting on the BIS website?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 11:28 PM
    What setting are you refering to though? the Auto BCC? I dont have anything in that field.
    04-19-08 11:31 PM
    You need to log into your Gmail from your pc and setup a filter. The filter needs to be set to - all incoming mail sent from "youremail@Gmail.com" will skip the inbox. That will solve the problem.

----------------
    ::| Blitzed ATL |::
    BlitzedATL@Gmail.com

04-19-08 11:35 PM
    Check out this thread and see if it helps. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    04-19-08 11:39 PM
    had the same problem. set the filter on bis. but i here it works differently according to carrier. i have at&t. it seemed to slow my push a little. if anybody has info on speeding up push let me know.
    04-19-08 11:49 PM
    Set the filter on Gmail instead. My push is still instant!

----------------
    ::| Blitzed ATL |::
    BlitzedATL@gmail.com

04-20-08 12:24 AM
    Works if I set the filter on BIS, and push is still instant. Thank you very much. What do you think the advantage is to setting the filter in gmail vs. BIS? I have a few gmail accounts, so maintance wise, I think on the BIS side is better as I can manage all filters at once, rather then logging into each gmail account.. just a thought.
    04-20-08 12:51 AM
    It was just a suggestion since shady said it seemed to slow his push down a little. That's all. No real advantage.

04-20-08 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD