I received this PIN message just now, just to make all aware: Visited the website as well. I posted this in the Google Translated version (was in Indonesian). I am from South Africa

PT.RIM BLACKBERRY INDONESIA
    Congratulate...!!
    BlackBerry PIN You Have Been Chosen to Get Grand Prize
    (1-Unit CAR HONDA JAZZ RS)
    of PT.RIM BLACKBERRY INDONESIA

↱ No.ID Winner:
    ↳ 5272AB9722:

* NOTARY:
    No Lamp: Und.01-Rkp.39 / IV-5-2015

* POLDA METRO JAYA JAKARTA:
    No. Permit 117/017-Pol.005 / 512-2015

* Jakarta Provincial Government:
    No.S_Izin, Dki / 1081 / IV / RKPD-Pr-2015

* DEPSOS RI:
    No.217-01-IV-Und / MOSA RI-2015

* TAX DIRJEN RI:
    No.pjk-TIN 5720 / 01und / 399 IX-2015

1) winner Mandatory Reporting No.PIN
    Blackberry & No. Winners ID.

2) The winner Requested To Maintain And Not Divulging No.ID Winner To Anyone, (except to PT.RIM Services Provided). Demi Avoiding Things That Not Wanted, (which can be detrimental to the Company Party / Winner). And If It Happens Such, then It Outside Corporate Responsibility.

3) The winner of Mandatory Reporting In accordance Complete Identity Data or ID card. To Interests Handling and Invoice Approval Letters Vehicle (vehicle registration & reg) .Sekaligus As a sign of Vehicle Ownership To Be At Issue Direct Ber AtasNamakan winner.

4) Winners Mandatory Resolving Administrative Costs Handling Invoices Letters Vehicle (vehicle registration & reg). In order to Accountability Winner As Pemiik Vehicles The SAH.

5) Can be Delivered Directly Into Prize Winner Addresses, After Completing Handling Procedures / Endorsement Invoice (vehicle registration & reg), as well as the administrative fee Already Finish.

6) Tax Gifts 25% From Price Vehicle Borne By The Company
    PT.RIM BLACKBERRY INDONESIA

7) Limit Claims / Reporting Winner Over 2 days, after notice Accepted, Will But if Winner Already Confirmation / Reporting No.PIN & No.ID Winner, So Must Complete Arrangement on the same day (including administration), If No Remedy And Handling Of The Winners So We Declare Scorched (CANCEL).

��� ��� INFO SPECIAL
    � Administrative costs Handling Invoices Letters Vehicle (vehicle registration & reg), On Responsibility By The winner Worth (Rp.2,750,000) And Characteristically Just About Cost Such As Collateral Temporary / Formalities (Will Di Substitute After Introduction Gift It Up In Address Winners)

� Regarding Costs Must Not in Allow Handed From Hand to Hand, Administrative Costs Can Only On Transfer Via BANK / ATM Into Treasurer's Accounts Office of the RIM BlackBerry Indonesia, Karna Winner Must Report No.Validasi From Regions respectively, as evidence winner, Dan Simultaneously To To Publish Or Spending No.Urut Handling Invoices vehicle registration and BPKB In SAMSAT City Police Office.

� Decision Results Lottery Winner Or Terms & Conditions Already Absolute Prize Acceptance, And Can not Disturb Sues On By Anyone, Accordance With Endorsement Letter That Has Passed By Some Parties Agencies (Related Institutions GOI).

�FOR INFO, claims Gifts / Method Taking Your Vehicle Gifts, Please Contact Direct,
    KABAG HUMAS PT.RIM INDONESIA:

****�Drs.SIGIT Ward�

☑Telp Office ☎ 02150236789
    ☑Hotline 1 ☎ 085 230 504 777
    ☑Hotline 2 ☎ 082 310 077 066

►Untuk Handling gifts on weekdays. service:
    (PKL.08: 00WIB - PKL.17: 00WIB)

Please check and make sure your No.ID Chosen, disitus Lottery BlackBerry Indonesia, click:
    BlackBerry

Office address:
    Indonesia PT Research in Motion CEO Suite Jakarta One Pacific Place, 15th floor
    Sudirman Central Business District
    Jl. Gen. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
    South Jakarta 12190, INDONESIA
    -------------------------------------------------- -
    Terima Love You One. BLACKBERRY smarthphone users Faithful.
    OriginalPesan 100% Original BLACK BERRY From Research In Motion Limited ("RIM")
    08-03-15 12:11 PM
    It's clearly spam, you should never ever visit the website
    08-03-15 12:27 PM
    I got the same PIN massage!!!.. I live in Egypt though. I visited the website and after suffering from translation, I found
    LICENSE OF IMPLEMENTING LOTTERY PROGRAM PT. RIM BLACKBERRY . So what should we do? Should we call the help line or what?
    11-22-16 10:03 PM
    I swear they bought all our bbm pins and are doing mass advertising
    11-22-16 10:08 PM
    I got the same PIN massage!!!.. I live in Egypt though. I visited the website and after suffering from translation, I found
    LICENSE OF IMPLEMENTING LOTTERY PROGRAM PT. RIM BLACKBERRY . So what should we do? Should we call the help line or what?
    Obvious spam.
    11-22-16 10:09 PM
    Big time
    11-22-16 10:52 PM
    Yeah. We're all winning.... :-D

(edit: deleted my spam message(s). Can't compare anymore. Probably even the same "ticket" or prize number, lol...)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-24-16 02:54 PM
    They send this crap every year around this time, I've had 2 messages already today here in the UK. The spelling is laughable to say it's meant to sound official.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 03:12 PM