I saw one of my professors today in the hallway.. and he is SO against my blackberry. I was on it obviously ...walking minding my own business. He stops me and tells me on my way home I need to throw it while Im driving and hope it lands in a river. haha What a hater
    03-07-08 01:08 PM
    I saw one of my professors today in the hallway.. and he is SO against my blackberry. I was on it obviously ...walking minding my own business. He stops me and tells me on my way home I need to throw it while Im driving and hope it lands in a river. haha What a hater
    lol, you should have asked him if he would have like to join your blackberry in the river...........
    03-07-08 01:10 PM
    lol, you should have asked him if he would have like to join your blackberry in the river...........
    LOL!!! damn it, I never think of good things to say in the moment. I just told him "noooo this is my life!!!!" haha. he said its distracting me from class and blah blah. i dunno i wasnt listening i was too busy texting
    03-07-08 01:12 PM
    I think he is jealous of you, and he do not want to admit.
    03-07-08 01:23 PM
    I think he is jealous of you, and he do not want to admit.
    I agree. every class he talks about how much he hates technology and cell phones. He is also 50 yrs old and single and takes girls out of our class to :"talk " to them. FREAK!
    03-07-08 01:25 PM
    Wow what was that about...Did he catch you using it in class before?
    03-07-08 01:27 PM
    I agree. every class he talks about how much he hates technology and cell phones. He is also 50 yrs old and single and takes girls out of our class to :"talk " to them. FREAK!
    damn, sometimes i wish i was a girl. i would be rich for every perverted look and comment someone made, umf lawsuit but then i'd be a real b*tch and no one would even wanna look @ or talk to me. then i'd be a miserable b*tch

this dude sounds like perv.........

go old school and toilet tissue his car..........
    03-07-08 01:30 PM
    Wow what was that about...Did he catch you using it in class before?
    oH i am always on it. and he just casually walks up next to me when im in class and whines about how much he hates cellphones. so whenever he sees me he likes to give me crap about how im on it all the time. my other professors do the same. at work im on it all the time and we arent allowed to have phones on us while working. I cant help it. I feel incomplete without it
    03-07-08 01:31 PM
    damn, sometimes i wish i was a girl. i would be rich for every perverted look and comment someone made, umf lawsuit but then i'd be a real b*tch and no one would even wanna look @ or talk to me. then i'd be a miserable b*tch

this dude sounds like perv.........

go old school and toilet tissue his car..........
    He is such a perv! he always has a reason to take girls out in the hallway to "talk about" stuff. ha he took me and my friend out and just like talked about anything... it wasnt even important stuff.. me and her ran away hha. were so mature
    03-07-08 01:32 PM
    oH i am always on it. and he just casually walks up next to me when im in class and whines about how much he hates cellphones. so whenever he sees me he likes to give me crap about how im on it all the time. my other professors do the same. at work im on it all the time and we arent allowed to have phones on us while working. I cant help it. I feel incomplete without it
    lol @ work, i didn't know jobs still cared about cell use while at work. **** my job gave me a cellphone and i'm either on my computer @ crackberry or my blackberry in front of my boses and they dont bother me at all.

****, i traded skins with the president of the company..........
    03-07-08 01:37 PM
    lol @ work, i didn't know jobs still cared about cell use while at work. **** my job gave me a cellphone and i'm either on my computer @ crackberry or my blackberry in front of my boses and they dont bother me at all.

****, i traded skins with the president of the company..........
    yeah some places are run by assholes
    03-07-08 03:42 PM
    I almost got my BlackBerry taken off me by my PE teacher. We have a no phones no iPods rule at risk of confiscation and I was on CB while I was doing laps...

I just said ''I'm running aint I?''

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 06:42 PM
    So is this the guy with a ponytail comb-over and patches on his suede jacket who wears jeans and hates everything modern, but still takes a paycheck?
    03-07-08 06:43 PM
    Sounds like he wants you to spend more time with him, than your cell phone. I think someone made up a thread called "is blackberry affecting your marriage/relationship". something of that nature. Professors can be weird sometimes.
    03-07-08 07:20 PM
    While a doctoral student paying $660/unit in a class of 8, some ***** answered her phone and didn't even have the curteousy to leave the room while the instructor was trying to lecture.

I really didn't care if she wasted her money and didn't pay attention, but when it affected my ability to hear and pay attention, then I cared.

If you are taking notes on it, or doing anything quietly, who cares if you don't want to take advantage of the education that is costing you a fortune.

If you aren't going to pay attention, why waste your time and go at all? =)
    03-07-08 08:21 PM
    hilarious!
    03-07-08 09:01 PM
    Maybe you should just not use the BB in his class or limit use...if he spoke to you abt it already maybe next time he would put you out of the class.
    03-08-08 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD