Just got a windows phone lumia 830 or something from company for work use.

Man the software interface / UI / UX on this thing is poor. I mean utter garbage compared to the hub and swipe navigation on bb10.

Lol it took 15 minutes to sync an email account with less than 20 emails!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 08:38 AM
    I have used a Lumina 1520 for a couple of weeks and I wasn't impressed with Windows mobile. The email interface was nothing to write home about and at that time I was using a passport.

I agree with you that compared to the swipe gestures and the Hub integration, I much preferred OS10 over Windows. This is just my opinion and everyone is different in what they expect out of their device.
    02-05-16 08:53 AM
    Yea I don't mean to troll or flame people who like the windows phone way of doing things. Just not for me clearly! Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 10:56 AM
    The UI and UX changed alot in the Windows 10 outlook mail app and is significantly better from my experience after upgrading to 10 from 8.1
    Alain_A likes this.
    02-05-16 11:30 AM
    lol I personally wouldn't mind a Lumia 830. They're nice looking phones, but kinda small for an all-touch phone IMO.
    02-05-16 05:53 PM
    I have used a Lumina 1520 for a couple of weeks and I wasn't impressed with Windows mobile. The email interface was nothing to write home about and at that time I was using a passport.

I agree with you that compared to the swipe gestures and the Hub integration, I much preferred OS10 over Windows. This is just my opinion and everyone is different in what they expect out of their device.
    Lumia must be a marketing fail.
    So many people make it Lumina... ;-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    02-05-16 08:16 PM

Should have tried with win 10 instead of 8.1.
    02-05-16 10:49 PM
    Just got a windows phone lumia 830 or something from company for work use.

Man the software interface / UI / UX on this thing is poor. I mean utter garbage compared to the hub and swipe navigation on bb10.

Lol it took 15 minutes to sync an email account with less than 20 emails!

Posted via CB10
    I don't know how you set it up but I can't tell you that the Lumia 830 with 8.1 or 10 on it works pretty good. It did sync my 2 years mail pretty quickly. It is the same speed to receive mail as the Z 30 using Outlook server
    02-05-16 10:53 PM
    I don't know how you set it up but I can't tell you that the Lumia 830 with 8.1 or 10 on it works pretty good. It did sync my 2 years mail pretty quickly. It is the same speed to receive mail as the Z 30 using Outlook server
    It's probably because it's a company email system which takes a different procedure.

It rebooted 2x last night I don't know why... battery looks pretty snug lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 09:03 AM