View Poll Results: Do you own a Z10?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a proud owner

14 60.87%
  • I am a soon to be owner

9 39.13%
    With all thats going on in the world of finance where analysts are throwing figures out from depths of their crystal balls (shout out to Pacific Crest), it motivated me to start this thread. I am no analyst but I do know that there are quite a few people here on CB that have purchased and own a Z10. As a result, I am hoping that this thread yields an unofficial count of the number of people who actually own a device.

With this new found information, I will be able to start my own company, write my own article and have the privilege of saying "our checks indicate that BlackBerry sold X amount of phones and we maintain a price target of $1.62 because no one is buying them and inventory is seeping through the back doors of retail locations. Furthermore, considering the current domination of Apps, IOS and Android, BlackBerry is late to the game. It is not, however, too late for Samsung or HTC or Apple, all of whom are set to release new hardware later on. It is strictly late for BlackBerry. As a matter of fact, we believe there to be only 2 solutions for BlackBerry: Die as a company or Sell to another".

All humour aside, lets see how many of us actually own a Z10 device. This is obviously based solely on CB nation and does not factor in those who will never see this or have no knowledge of CB's website. Actually, if you have a friend or see a stranger on the street with a Z10, tell them to join CB asap for all the latest BlackBerry insight and info.

Thanks guys, lets start on the trend to becoming an "expert" analyst!!!!
    03-06-13 11:47 AM
    Sorry buddy, you're living in a dream world.

Posted via CB10 from my Z
    03-06-13 11:54 AM
    You forgot "none of the above."
    03-06-13 11:55 AM
    With due respect, riholder, this is a waste of time. How many responses to you expect on this forum? 50? 100? When we see numbers in the tens of thousands then its news. It would be more meaningful to get numbers from BBRY or from the major "providers" Rogers, AT&T, etc.
    03-06-13 12:06 PM
    I appreciate the replies. It would be naive of me to think that I can acquire any sort of usable stats from this exercise. The post was not started with the intent to be taken as a serious project. Its just for humor folks.
    03-06-13 12:16 PM
    Update: Maybe the second paragraph threw some of you but to clarify, it was sarcasm.
    03-06-13 12:19 PM