I have no experience and I made the exact screen.

Twitter / AVPTIx: Anything you can do, I can ...

The Twitter account just posts his wishes and well thought out guesses as leaks.
    peter9477 likes this.
    12-27-12 06:06 PM
    If we see a "leak" of Skype for BB10 from the scooper, we know it's all fake, fake, fake.
    jilissb likes this.
    12-27-12 06:33 PM
    I honestly hate all the gray boxes, I sincerely hope they remove it for launch.
    I agree....or atleast have an option to turn them off. Preferably off by default & an option to turn them on
    12-27-12 06:40 PM
    What? Followed your links and could see input text fields (that's my non dev speak,lol) and such, where is the proof?
    I am a cascades developer, I recognize the Text Boxes (https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...put_modes.html), the Button (https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...s__button.html) , and the little eye that when pressed shows the password. This is definetly BB10, woooooot go Blackberry10, I believe now more than ever.
    12-27-12 06:43 PM
    Look, if it turns out that this guy is legit then a lot of us will be eating crow. At the same time though, we would be able to count on him as a reliable source for future BB projects. However, if he is a fraud, he already got what he wanted. He has everyone in a tizzy trying to figure out whether he's real or fake and he's getting all this attention. So at this point he's pretty much got us all exactly where he wants us...
    12-27-12 06:57 PM
    I think what you mean to say is you can't open Netflix on non-supported mobile devices. Reality of the matter is Netflix uses HTML5 for their apps so there is technically, a site out there that can be accessed by every device with a browser it's just that that particular site has never been exposed and presumably is surrounded with a lot of obfuscation protection so people can never really find the source. If that source "site" so to speak, was found out there would be no real need for the apps in theory as people could just access the url. That's a dumbed down explanation really but that's how it works. Mobile devices access a protected portion of the Netflix site, to break it down in even simpler terms.
    This is exactly what I've been trying to convey to others. Websites are only as good the browser. I believe that RIM is aiming to produce a browser to be able to simply go to the actual site and be able to perform tasks.

A developer can optimize a site for a mobile browser and it can have the ability to perform just as or stronger than an actual app. Its called web-based applications. I know this is another topic, but web-based app are going to be the way to go soon and by soon, I mean you'll see a lot of them in 2013. The dev work is cheaper and faster for the company.
    12-27-12 07:02 PM
    All I'm waiting for is .... " Can your phone do this? ".
    jakie55 likes this.
    12-27-12 07:03 PM
    I think what you mean to say is you can't open Netflix on non-supported mobile devices. Reality of the matter is Netflix uses HTML5 for their apps so there is technically, a site out there that can be accessed by every device with a browser it's just that that particular site has never been exposed and presumably is surrounded with a lot of obfuscation protection so people can never really find the source. If that source "site" so to speak, was found out there would be no real need for the apps in theory as people could just access the url. That's a dumbed down explanation really but that's how it works. Mobile devices access a protected portion of the Netflix site, to break it down in even simpler terms.
    Yeah, thanks for that. Was never totally sure how to explain it, or the exact reasoning behind it, just know you can't access it on BB's or the PlayBook, etc. Thanks for clearing it up!
    12-27-12 08:54 PM
    Any developer could throw that "app" together in 5 minutes.... Im not saying its fake, because I dont know. Im just saying don't get your hopes up.
    I second this, I started developing my very first mobile app literally 3 days ago and I can already make what's being shown here!
    12-27-12 08:59 PM
    Regardless if the "leak" is legit or not, the whole social networking push promotion is working brilliantly. Granted, I am a CrackBerry nerd, but the traction that twitter and other social media create is a very low cost method of grass roots advertising.....sort of the electronic version of those small signs by the edge of the road telling you to buy something.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    12-27-12 09:40 PM
    The thing is that this is not just one person. @BlackBerryscoop has posted from Kuwait Canada and other parts of the world. I have a feeling this account may be legit and is after all what they claim to be. A way to keep the excitement up until Jan 30th. Its not all good news either. Because of the politics it was said skype will probably not be there at launch. I think the account is legit.
    A simple proxy can do that.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    12-27-12 09:48 PM
    im not the biggest netflix user but dam im happy to see this app!!!
    12-28-12 03:04 AM
    im not the biggest netflix user but dam im happy to see this app!!!
    Then you won't be saddened lol.
    12-28-12 04:18 AM
    Then you won't be saddened lol.
    sneaky sneaky Bla1ze!
    mithrazor likes this.
    12-28-12 07:24 AM
    **** just got very real!!!!

Real or fake? Proof that Netflix is coming to BB10?-a_n2fvxcyaalvua.jpg
    sneaky sneaky Bla1ze!
    12-28-12 10:51 AM
    Idk what to think. He pulles these photos from another user? If he has the bar file and is testing then why not upload your own pics? Why use someone elses?
    spike12 likes this.
    12-28-12 11:56 AM
    Yea clueless myself too. I don't know why he posted anything at all, I am a dev if I give my app for testing, I would be pissed if they posted screenshots when it isn't complete.
    Maybe, the dev allowed limited pics to be posted, so he only posted the login and didn't take sshots of the inside, probably took someone else's inside because it was on the internet already so whatever. Who knows? Well either way, I think he shouldn't have posted and just keep the news for Jan 30th.
    12-28-12 12:11 PM
    This is what I think. Usually when something exciting like this surface up in the forum, Crackberry would follow with an official post on the main page with a link to the original forum post. So when you guys see something exciting as such and if we don't hear it from Crackberry, it only means that they (*the Crackberry crew*) can't verify the authenticity of the news OR they are bind to a NDA for that and they can't talk about it.

Nevertheless, I'm excited.
    Bla1ze teased us with a couple of pictures yesterday and today Adam posted a writeup about Netflix. So this is what I think. Adam couldn't fight the urge of writing about it; however, he cleverly threw in a Whether-It's-Real-or-Not clause to basically say Crackberry endorse it but you ain't hear from us. So I think this is a real deal. Netflix app will be there at launch for BB10. Awesome!
    12-28-12 12:35 PM
    **** just got very real!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A_N2FvxCYAALvuA.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	129735
    How did it get real? lol.
    I posted those to show how easy it is to fake something.
    mikeo007, Toodeurep and Roo Zilla like this.
    12-28-12 12:38 PM
    Just puzzled that so many people are interested in Netflix - a year ago they were one of the top 10 hated companies in the USA.
    Facebook, AT&T, Netflix and Goldman Sachs top list of 10 most hated companies in US | Mail Online

Watching films on a phone?
    12-28-12 12:42 PM
    Just puzzled that so many people are interested in Netflix - a year ago they were one of the top 10 hated companies in the USA.
    Facebook, AT&T, Netflix and Goldman Sachs top list of 10 most hated companies in US | Mail Online

Watching films on a phone?
    People love to hate :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    12-28-12 01:01 PM
    sneaky sneaky Bla1ze!
    I meant if it doesn't show. :/
    12-28-12 01:05 PM
    There's a reason he hasn't uploaded his own (and stole Bla1ze's) pictures of more than the login screen....

He doesn't have the app to beta test. If he's so public about leaking info, why use fake pictures someone else made?

Not saying Netflix won't be on BB10, just saying this hack job doesn't have access to any sort of beta apps.
    12-28-12 01:15 PM
    I meant if it doesn't show. :/
    ha ha ha, sematics. Its all good. In essence I feel that netflix should be in beta, but I think it may be delayed past launch by a few weeks (N series release maybe?) likewise with skype. what say?
    12-28-12 01:20 PM
    Wasn't RIM developing the BB10 browser such that it couldn't be banned from sites or redirected into mobile sites because of the words "BlackBerry" and things like that? Sorry, I'm not that techy, but I kind of remember something like this.
    12-28-12 01:36 PM
85 1234