I unlocked all the other themes for my curve and now that I've looked them over as well as the release of the awesome new CB theme, I've decided that I no longer want the other themes. How can I remove them from my BB?
    02-27-08 11:15 AM
    Edit the ALX file as you did to unlock them in the first place, and either delete or replace your vendor ID with another number. ie. if you are Verizon your vendor ID is 105 so just change it to 100 or whatever. Save the file and run the DM app loader.
    02-27-08 03:43 PM
    Disregard. I figured it out.

For anyone else that may want to remove the other vendor themes, just download the OS again, go into Blackberry.alx file, enter a space or anything else to cause you to have to save the file, delete the vendor.xml (if needed) and then run the apploader on your desktop.

Since all of the other vendor themes will have their respective codes back, apploader will want to remove the unrecognized themes from your BB.
    02-27-08 03:45 PM
    Did someone say something about a CrackBerry theme?

Where can I get this from and is this available for the BlackBerry Curve 8300?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-08 05:43 PM
    Did someone say something about a CrackBerry theme?

Where can I get this from and is this available for the BlackBerry Curve 8300?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go to this thread, http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/cra...-themes-20694/
    02-27-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD