Alright so when I lightly tap the top part of my Bold, the part where it says "Bold" I hear a slight rattling noise. Now I'm really concerned or anything and it's not a big deal...but it's kind of annoying to think that there is a noise like that.

I checked to see if the MC was out of place and it wasn't...does yours have a rattling noise too?

Also, I downloaded "Mylookout" for my Bold and then uninstalled it because I didn't want it.

Now every time I turn the device on it does a "Verifying Security Software" thing for about 5 seconds....this doesn't bother me either, but I deleted the 3rd party application...why does it still show that?

Thanks.
    06-19-10 11:11 PM
    The device will always show "Verifying Security Software" from the first time you turn it on. It actually has nothing to do with that application, this is just a normal part of the OS.

Also, my device does not have any rattling noise.
    06-19-10 11:14 PM
    Really?

It how come my parents Curve doesn't show it?
    06-19-10 11:26 PM
    Bump....and another quick question.

The "wallpaper" that I set...that only shows when it's on the "Shortcut Home Screen?"

Like when there are 6 icons on the button. When I open up the "Full Home Screen" it disappears...is there a way to change that so it shows my Wallpaper?

Thanks.
    06-20-10 09:14 AM
    Yes, the "verifying" is normal. I can't recall if my curve did it, or it was something with the later OS's and devices but it happens to mine and every other device ive seen recently.

As for the wallpaper, that is an OS restriction. Unless that wallpaper is built into the theme by a developer, you can only customize the home screen wallpaper, and none of the other ones unfortunately.
    06-20-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD