Must I be a RapidShare Premium member in order to access links to new BB operating systems? If not, how do I go about doing so as a basic Rapidshare member only?
    12-26-08 01:06 PM
    No, you do not need to be a Premium member. The file will still download but probaly a bit slower.
    12-26-08 01:09 PM
    But how do I search for the link and more importantly, where is there a search field in RapidShare to allow me to do that? Newbie here.
    12-26-08 01:11 PM
    But how do I search for the link and more importantly, where is there a search field in RapidShare to allow me to do that? Newbie here.
    It doesn't have a search (other than websites that archive RS files). It's a hosting company. People upload files then share the d/l link.
    12-26-08 01:16 PM
    If you are asking for a link to a beta OS, do not ask. It is against CrackBerry posting policy to do that.

However I am sure that someone here will help you out quite soon.
    12-26-08 01:17 PM
    That's good to know, but I still have no idea how to get a link there for a new OS for my Bold. Please elaborate specifically on HOW to do this -step by step.

Any other members reading this please jump in with detailed step by step explanations on HOW.
    12-26-08 01:18 PM
    I do not ask for links here for any OS's. I just want an education on how to effectively use RapidShare as a basic member only.
    12-26-08 01:20 PM
    That's good to know, but I still have no idea how to get a link there for a new OS for my Bold. Please elaborate specifically on HOW to do this -step by step.

Any other members reading this please jump in with detailed step by step explanations on HOW.
    4.6.0.216 - Google Search

Click the first link, then copy and paste either the megaupload or rapidshare line that's posted. Click free (opposed to premium), wait for the timer to finish, then click to download. Don't think I can break it down any further.
    12-26-08 01:21 PM
    I really have no idea about RapidShare. I just use it to download stuff.

To upgrade your Bold's OS you should get 3 things downloaded and installed.

To find the OS, look in http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/ or http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/. Someone will soon PM you with a link. I have no idea about this since I do not have a Bold. You may have to PM someone. DOnt ask in the forums though.
    12-26-08 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD