View Poll Results: I prefer upgrading my device as much as possible, regardless of software quality.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Agree

0 0%
  • I Disagree

5 100.00%
    I rather they work on the OS instead of releasing a new BB every 10 seconds... but that's just me. Which do you prefer? Discuss like grown boys and girls, or you can just fight about it.
    Last edited by Shadow.xXx; 07-06-09 at 02:26 AM.
    07-06-09 02:18 AM
    A really nice os packed full of goodies would be awesome. But I'll take what I can get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 10:14 AM
    I rather they work on the OS instead of releasing a new BB every 10 seconds... but that's just me. Which do you prefer? Discuss like grown boys and girls, or you can just fight about it.
    I agree. I would rather see RIM fix some of the minor bugs in the software for their current devices than to keep putting out new hardware every two months.

Don't get me wrong, I love my BlackBerry and RIM's devices, but how many of us can really afford to upgrade our hardware as often as we would really like to.
    07-06-09 10:37 AM
    Don't have the money to upgrade all the time, will probably stick with my curve even with the tour coming out, im also pretty happy with the OS as well.
    07-06-09 10:39 AM
    I rather see RIM working hard in supporting current devices. And if RIM release new devices perhaps one or two new devices per year.
    07-06-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD