Hi guys,
    My biggest complaint so far with the 8350i is whenever I turn off my phone, it doesn't recognize my network and will not reconnect the radio. I've tried everything from battery pull, sim pull, master radio reset (which says failed), etc. Any help out there? I've even tried dialing a number hoping it'd reconnect that way to no avail.
    12-17-08 10:42 PM
    Reply to anyone who reads:

I think its a sim issue. I just tried pulling up my sim phone book and I got an error accessing sim message. I just pulled the sim and slid it in til it clicked. Trying again. Got to do something while on hold with BB Support.
    12-17-08 11:02 PM
    Okay, so I got bounced from the iden call center, to BB call center, and was told to call iden call center tomorrow. So, great. I'm out a cell phone. Anyone have any ideas? I've tried re-registering a different sim, etc and nothing?!?
    12-17-08 11:46 PM
    I had the same problem; I was having an issue with my camera and was told to take my battery out. When I put battery back in could not reconnect to network. I'm sure you have tried but my fix was to go into manage connections icon and click on the mobile network link to turn it on. Fixed my problem so far but haven't turned off and back on yet to see if it would connect on its own.
    12-18-08 07:40 AM
    I tried that. Would not reconnect to mobile network.
    12-19-08 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD