Hey,

Can anyone tell me of any radio streams to download that can work for people not living in the USA ?. All the popular streams like slacker and xm radio are all available to USA only, any ideaz folks?
    02-20-09 09:41 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    I wish I had an answer for you, however at this time all of the sites I have found doing a search work only for the USA. Hopefully as more and more developers get onboard with the BB there will be more of these type apps for outside of the USA.

Again, Welcome to Crackberry,

~Jazzi~

02-21-09 12:15 AM
    Flycast works in the UK.

Moodio also, although it's not an app - it's a radio site you can access from your browser. It works well for me because my GPRS on orange uk is too slow to stream the higher bitrate music you get on flycast - it stutters continually. On moodio you can adjust the bitrate through their website until you find one your mobile service can handle, by trial and error. I've got mine to work but the sound quality isn't fantastic as it's such a low bitrate...

Flycast works on wifi though and the sound quality is excellent. I notice you have a curve 8320, so you have that option Also, if you receive EDGE from your phone provider, that's supposed to be fast enough.

Otherwise, it seems a bit pointless though if you can only stream it when you're at home or in a wifi hotspot.
    02-21-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD