Has anybody got a link to a list of radio station URLs?

The URL is the one thing we need in order to add radio stations so we can hear them on our Blackberries, but it seems to be the most difficult information and most frustrating information to find!

Links don't work.
    09-11-08 09:34 AM
    09-11-08 10:13 AM
    In case you aren't using this already:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/www-...g-music-48201/

Moodio has a of stations on their list! i love this program!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 10:16 AM
    I guess it depends on the genre of music you like. The radio list I use is Darnell's Black Radio Guide - All Webcasting Stations.

I usually google a city or genre and "streaming radio" and it comes up with all kinds of good stuff.
    09-11-08 10:34 AM
    Thanks for the tips, links, and info Guys and Miss Michelle.

I'm more into talk shows these day. I get sick of listening to those canned radio stations.

I'll check out those links.
    09-11-08 07:30 PM
    Update: I've been using Moodio since my last post and it has performed flawlessly! I have a Motorola Bluetooth speakerphone with integrated FM transmitter. (Audio from the speakerphone is terrible.) As most of you probably know, sending the audio to the car radio via the FM transmitter improves the audio dramatically. Highly recommended!
    09-14-08 10:42 AM
    Moodio is the way to go. You can even add stations they don't have. Also, you may want to download URL Snooper. It helps finding imbedded streams in web players. I've been able to add a half dozen stations to my list using it.

09-14-08 11:07 AM
    Try this website...

Radio Station Finder : Radio-Locator

09-14-08 01:03 PM
    Update: I've been using Moodio since my last post and it has performed flawlessly! I have a Motorola Bluetooth speakerphone with integrated FM transmitter. (Audio from the speakerphone is terrible.) As most of you probably know, sending the audio to the car radio via the FM transmitter improves the audio dramatically. Highly recommended!
    Can I get my curve to transmit through the car radio?.
    09-14-08 02:39 PM
    I guess it depends on the genre of music you like. The radio list I use is Darnell's Black Radio Guide - All Webcasting Stations.

I usually google a city or genre and "streaming radio" and it comes up with all kinds of good stuff.
    LMAO...I thought it said Darnell Black's.....DOH!!!

09-14-08 08:32 PM
    Does Moodio stream from the PC?
    09-14-08 08:41 PM
    I think that it will...

09-14-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD