I am a curve and when I am on wifi I can't receive or make a call. The screen says "tadio path unavailable". I am able to use my wifi on my laptop. Has this happen to anyone else?
    10-22-08 08:08 PM
    make sure your phone isn't stuck on wifi, i just had the issue. if you chose wifi preferred and you're in a networked area, calling out isn't possible. choose network preferred.
    11-06-08 02:11 AM
    i have the same problem and changing to network preferred is not free wifi calling. please somebody answer this question with a real answer
    11-12-08 07:36 PM
    this has been a headache to me since i did a ROM upgrate yesterday - till i did the following:

1) press the green call key then the blackberry menu key, find and select "options" to enter "phone options" screen;

2) select and enter "smart dialing" screen;

3) select the right country code, which is +86 as i am in China.

done! "smart dialing" turns out to be "trouble maker" to me.

i see lots of bbers suffering from the same problem when i googled for a solution to it. in my case the popular "battery (and) SIM card removal method" never work.

hope this helps...
    Last edited by bbbro; 09-21-09 at 08:56 PM.
    09-21-09 01:24 PM
    why are they speaking in third person....lmao...is the op a blackberry.
    09-21-09 04:06 PM
    this has been a headache to me since i did a ROM upgrate yesterday - till i did the following:

1) press the green call key then the blackberry menu key, find and select "options" to enter "phone options" screen;

2) select and enter "smart dialing" screen;

3) select the right country code, which is +86 as i am in China.

done! "smart dialing" turns out to be "trouble maker" to me.

i see lots of bbers suffering from the same problem when i googled for a solution to it. in my case the popular "battery (and) SIM card removal method" never work.

hope this helps...
    it's not working.thanks anyway for ur efforts.
    09-19-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD