So this morning i was on my day to work and I always listen to my favorite talk show Johnjay & Rich on KISS FM and today they got into a very funny story. Johnjay was talking about how his Blackberry 9700 was falling apart so he bought a 9900 to transfer his stuff over. But although he was talking about all the terrible things that were going wrong with it; apparently the end button wasn't working so every time he would call someone he was forced to leave a voicemail and buttdials were a nightmare.. but he kept defending it saying he didn't want to get an iPhone because he cant stand having only one button when he enjoys the amazing QWERTY keyboard and he wouldn't get an android because they're too complicated. he started taking calls and some lady started bashing blackberry saying that once the new year rolls in BB will be only touch and won't be as good as it used to be ever, a little mad that she was bashing on BB I tweeted him I was almost going to be late but all i could tweet him was letting him know that BB10 will have a QWERTY version..

anyway he's always talking about his Blackberry brings up his likes and dislikes at least once a month so i can guarantee that RIM will get free marketing from him

Anyway here's the tweet i was surprised he actually responded!
    Radio host defends Blackberry-screen-shot-2012-11-10-6.50.31-pm.png
    bluetroll, Dapper37 and aragone79 like this.
    11-10-12 07:59 PM
    I love Johnjay and Rich, though I haven't listened to them in forever. Good to know he's still rocking a BlackBerry!
    Balti43 likes this.
    11-10-12 09:06 PM
    You'd figure someone who'd be that upset about something would do a little homework on it...
    11-10-12 10:09 PM
    That lady should eat Apple.
    11-10-12 10:11 PM
    Phoenix area rock BB I see Bolds everywhere. On the Light Rail on Buses in Resturants in Scottsdale. PHX is BB city! You heard it here! Cause PHX is full of people that DO!
    Balti43 and Dapper37 like this.
    11-10-12 10:28 PM
    So this morning i was on my day to work and I always listen to my favorite talk show Johnjay & Rich on KISS FM and today they got into a very funny story. Johnjay was talking about how his Blackberry 9700 was falling apart so he bought a 9900 to transfer his stuff over. But although he was talking about all the terrible things that were going wrong with it; apparently the end button wasn't working so every time he would call someone he was forced to leave a voicemail and buttdials were a nightmare.. but he kept defending it saying he didn't want to get an iPhone because he cant stand having only one button when he enjoys the amazing QWERTY keyboard and he wouldn't get an android because they're too complicated. he started taking calls and some lady started bashing blackberry saying that once the new year rolls in BB will be only touch and won't be as good as it used to be ever, a little mad that she was bashing on BB I tweeted him I was almost going to be late but all i could tweet him was letting him know that BB10 will have a QWERTY version..

anyway he's always talking about his Blackberry brings up his likes and dislikes at least once a month so i can guarantee that RIM will get free marketing from him

Anyway here's the tweet i was surprised he actually responded!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-10 at 6.50.31 PM.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	125237
    This is good for RIM and Blackberry, though, actually, RIM needs to educate or give more information or even a workshop about how to use blackberry. Tips and know how is better way for people like Johnjay n Rich.

And I suggest that when BB10 comes out, RIM shall release a video about know how and tips about how to use BB10.

And Perhaps, right now, RIM can release an official teaser for BB10. The teaser can contains of how easy to use BB10 or about the BB10 flow

Sent from my BlackBerry 9020 using Tapatalk
    Balti43 likes this.
    11-10-12 10:49 PM
    This is good for RIM and Blackberry, though, actually, RIM needs to educate or give more information or even a workshop about how to use blackberry. Tips and know how is better way for people like Johnjay n Rich.

And I suggest that when BB10 comes out, RIM shall release a video about know how and tips about how to use BB10.

And Perhaps, right now, RIM can release an official teaser for BB10. The teaser can contains of how easy to use BB10 or about the BB10 flow

Sent from my BlackBerry 9020 using Tapatalk
    Yeah maybe the video could be preloaded onto the BB either in the video file or while you're setting up your BB!
    11-12-12 02:59 PM