And while vista was a flop from a nerd and mindshare standpoint it still moved a ton of software and hardware.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    No, Vista was garbage because it was released two years late and had major compatibility issues. I know Longhorn (Vista Beta Build) was making the rounds(Warez, etc...), but Vista never sold the amount of numbers that they should have. Vista was a flop. First month Vista sales (total) were not even 45% of what XP had sold in the same time frame. Heck, even with more than double the PCs (than the number of all PCs in use when XP was released), and all the coupons/promotions/begging MS did to get people to upgrade, most didn't do it. Never caught on like 95 or Win7.
    09-26-12 04:38 PM
    It's micosoft which I am forced to use on my PC. People hate windows7 and vista and everything windows. I doubt many people will buy WP8 JUST LIKE they didn't buy WP7. Why would anyone choose a microsoft phone after being used and abused and forced using Windows for all these years? I don't know a single person that even has wp7 or has even talked about WP7 or WP8.
    Are you referring to using Windows at work? Otherwise, I would think that, at home, you can choose what ever OS and PC you want. Unless your parents or someone else is paying for it. At work, I can see being "forced" to using whatever your employer provides.

Also, I didn't use Vista. I went from XP to 7. I liked XP, it was ok. But, I LOVE Windows 7.

And, just curious, do you have any real, hands on experience with Windows Phone 7. Or are you going by a 10 - 15 minute store demo or what you've read on the internet?

I've used a Windows Phone 7 and it was suprisingly good. Just my opinion though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-26-12 04:49 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD