Hey, I know this isn't the right forum to be posting this in but it seems like nobody really looks at the accessory forum.

My question is, if you buy a backup battery, how do you charge it? Is there some sort of charging dock you can put it in to charge? Or do you have to put 1 battery in, charge it, take it out, put new battery in, let it charge?
    06-10-08 03:26 PM
    There's a charging pod in the CB store that can charge your phone and a spare battery. Might find some other solutions in the store too.
    06-10-08 03:27 PM
    Yeah... like Sunkast said there is a charging station you can get. I know there is one that can charge a spare and dock your phone at the same time. Kinda nifty
    06-10-08 03:29 PM
    You can also get a little spare battery charging unit from places that sell blackberry accessories. There might even be one in the CB store.
    06-10-08 03:32 PM
    Thanks guys. Yea I figured there was something like that, it just seems a little impractical to have to actually have to charge a battery by putting it in your phone to let it charge, if you have to do that then there's really no way you can always have a battery at the ready. It would be like... Ok at the beginning of the day I have 2 fully charged batteries, uh-oh first battery died! No problem, just put in the second one, no problem.. BUT what happens when the second one dies? You have two dead batteries... But, I should have known that someone somewhere was thinking about that and took the action to fix it. Yay for people who think ahead!
    06-10-08 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD