Ok so i downloaded this app and it ask when i wanted to do a reset.. ok so i set one.. but there is no app icon, or is it suppose to not have one? I dont get it hows it suppose to helpwhen your phone freezes..

i hope someone gets what im trying to say..

and has anyone used the logmaid?
    06-05-09 03:06 PM
    There is the app icon.

Check where your app downloads go to.

Default is downloads and mine is applications.

Go to options > advanced options > Applications to see if it is even listed or not.

if not it didnnt install
    06-05-09 03:08 PM
    The app icon looks almost the same as your regular power icon.

Yes, unfortunately, if your BB freezes and becomes unresponsive, then a regular battery pull is your only option.

However, if you have a hard case or something similar, removing your battery can be a pain in the you know where. So QP is a good alternative to doing resets in that situation, especially if you just want to do a reset to free up memory , or if your BB is acting strange, but it is still responsive to commands.
    06-05-09 03:20 PM
    Quick pull will not help when your BB is locked up. It will do a reset on your phone at a specific time should you choose that option. Otherwise you can "do it now" option. This will help if it is running slow. Best way to do a reset is a battery pull. Nothing works like the actual thing. Quick pull just get you part way there. When in doubt ..... DO a battery pull.
    06-05-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD