Buy a BB10 device now. Before they disappear.
Yes the Playbook will get BB10 free.
Not ready to buy a bb10 phone, but want bb10?
They are disappearing off the shelves fast and are difficult but not impossible to find at $120.
No contract and bridge to your phone.
If you have a bb phone and dont have a Playbook, you are missing the boat big time.
Use this opportunity or lose it.
If you need help to find one ask the guys in the Playbook forum, they follow the deals.
Last edited by CairnsRock; 12-12-2012 at 11:51 AM.
- 12-11-2012, 10:39 PM #9
The playbook's screen resolution is not one of the resolutions that RIM specifies that developers need to code for BB10.Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- 12-12-2012, 03:01 PM #13
That being said, it's is possible; and (iirc) the BB10 APIs should allow maybe 90% of apps to adjust to the new screen resolution no problem.Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- CrackBerry User
12-12-2012, 03:13 PM #14
- 33 Posts
Smh...i came here hoping to find some joke about the video that showed up yesterday. Then after reading the first post, I expected to see some compelling commentary on Playbook deal shopping.
Instead we have a pissing contest..."my opinion is better than yours, since you can't prove mine wrong". Lol
Last edited by Ray UM; 12-12-2012 at 03:52 PM.
- 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM #17Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- CrackBerry Genius
12-12-2012, 07:23 PM #19
- 4,995 Posts
And I thought you meant Research In Motion was only manufacturing a small number of BlackBerry 10 smartphones to create an artificial supply-demand imbalance in an effort to create some marketing "buzz" after the official launch on 30 January 2013. The BlackBerry PlayBook will see BlackBerry OS 10 no earlier than Summer 2013.
- 12-12-2012, 08:56 PM #20
Yes.... after the phones would be a reasonably conclusion , "well after" I'm not sure is a reasonable conclusion, perhaps a personal opinion.
All that aside, getting BB10 on the PB for FREE matters more to me then time frame. IMHO the PB is the biggest bang for your buck at give away prices, with BB10 for FREE (soon enough) the PB will have a whole new status.
- By sam_b77 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM
- By VoltaicShock in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
- By tratan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:42 AM
- By Brons2 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
- By Jimbro727 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 32Last Post: 06-14-2008, 11:03 AM