BBM works internationally. Getting information out quickly through email is great with the keyboard. Security is always top on my list. Not to mention Blackberry was for a long time the only manufacture who still made a "smart phone" without a camera, and that was very important for work. BB does it all from personal to professional, and it doesn't get lost in the crowd.
    10-16-12 12:23 AM
    BBM works internationally. Getting information out quickly through email is great with the keyboard. Security is always top on my list. Not to mention Blackberry was for a long time the only manufacture who still made a "smart phone" without a camera, and that was very important for work. BB does it all from personal to professional, and it doesn't get lost in the crowd.
    Forgot about the international part, definitely a plus for me too.
    10-16-12 10:11 AM
    I choose Blackberry because its the best thing to type on. The physical keyboard cannot be beat.. I'm have a Bold 9900 of course, plus I have an iPod touch for entertainment and music.. But blackberry will always be my phone and communication device.. Nothing out there beats the battery life, push notifications and security that blackberry has to offer! I will use blackberry till RIM turn the servers off.. Just my two cents!

Sent via Tapatalk
    10-16-12 06:37 PM
    - Keyboard
    - Ease of use with messages (email, text, etc.)
    - Notifications / Sound Profiles
    - Good call quality / Reception
    - Durability
    10-16-12 06:39 PM
    BB just have the aura of business and maturity about it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-17-12 09:26 AM
    Bbm ..................
    10-17-12 10:13 AM
    Bbm ..................
    Oh yea. Tha messenger!
    10-18-12 12:03 AM
    Plus if you have a slider touch screen BB like I have, you get maximum flexibility I still like slider phones

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-18-12 02:15 AM
    I set my smart phone budget at between $100-$150 with contract. I played around with the Android phones, Samsung Tranform and LG Optimus, and found them to be slow compared to the Blackberry 9850. The key apps I tested were the web browser and maps. Both were much smoother on the 9850 than both Android phones... oh, and the screen was way better on the 9850.
    10-18-12 02:26 AM
    My first BlackBerry was the first curve to have gps. That was a slick phone. Once I discovered the Memopad app I was hooked (as I do a lot of writing). I then got an android, the very first one (htc dream). I then found myself trying to make the Dream work like a BlackBerry. Memo apps would force close deleting all my data wasn't good. I did like that I could play all the NES games on it though. That died when the touchscreen broke. From there I got me an 8900 and haven't bought another phone brand since.
    10-18-12 08:43 AM
    When I upgraded to a 'smart phone' back in late 2008, I was deciding between either an iPhone or a Blackberry. I ultimately decided in favour of the Blackberry, because at the time I was getting into Twitter and Facebook and wanted a keyboard. And a friend had a BB at the time and talked me into it, even though he now uses a Droid. I've been a happy BB user ever since.
    10-18-12 09:06 AM
    Came from android touchscreen are good till they go wrong and have a mind of there own and as I wanted a phone for call text email whatsapp and so bb was the one qwerty keyboard rules don't leave a physical one out on bb os 10 devices

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    10-18-12 09:25 AM
87 ... 234