Hello,

I have a blackberry 9800

today at some point with it in my pocket I seem to have changed a setting, the icons for different functions have become much more transparent then they used to be.

Once I actually select an icon, for example text messages, and it opens up whichever function I choose, the transparency disappears again and it goes back to how it used to be on the tray, so it's not a screen problem it's obviously a setting I changed by accident.

As soon as I exit and go back to my wallpaper and tray, the icons are all really faded and transparent again.

Can someone help me change it back? I'd be very grateful for any help with this.
    07-14-12 06:30 AM
    Is it all the icons or just some of them?

Perhaps the "show all" in the menu got checked and what you are seeing is the icons that are normally hidden.
    07-14-12 06:39 AM
    Thanks for your reply. It's all the icons, if I drag the tray up from the bottom of the screen, it's all of them. Maybe even the background too, it's all just really faded until I actually select something and go into it, then the screen obviously changes to whichever function I've chosen and then the faded screen suddenly goes back to normal, but as soon as I exit and go back to the main menu screen, everything looks washed out again.
    07-14-12 06:42 AM
    Oddly whatever it was has stopped now and it's back to normal. Very frustrating while it did last though so if anyone knows what happened and why please still feel free to explain.
    07-14-12 06:59 AM
    Try a battery pull if it happens again.
    07-15-12 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD