I switch between Q10, Classic and Passport. I don't have one phone as a backup as many of you have, I just regularly rotate out phones depending on my situations.

I use a sim adapter for switching between phones. My email, contacts, calendar and tasks are all synced up. I swap out the SD card to transfer pictures and media files that way.

Earlier today it was recommended to use device switch to transfer word substitutions. But from what I remember device switch takes a while to perform.

Is there any strategies you guys can recommend as far as keeping information current and consistent between 3 devices?

How do you
    08-15-15 04:19 PM
    Have a look at Back up Pro in BBW , see if it will work for you.
    08-15-15 04:41 PM
    I'm about to get a Q5 to test the waters of BB10 for me. I still use a 9900.

Luckily, the 9900 has the kind of SIM card slot where the pins keep enough pressure on the card to allow you to use a mini SIM in a full size sim port. I did this all the time when I would change between my Windows Phone and my old BlackBerry 9780. Using a SIM adapter can cause problems on some phones if the adapter gets stuck on the pins. I just use care and put a mini SIM in a full SIM slot. Not sure about using a Micro in a Mini Slot. Never tried it. You may indeed need an adapter.

Some SIM slots don't apply pressure to the card via contact pins, so you need an adapter regardless. My old Nokia phone was this way.
    08-15-15 04:49 PM
    Z30 for day-to-day use... unless I need Wi-Fi Calling at the desk (for txt's), then it's the Q10 or Z10, but usually the Q10 for longer battery life. When traveling, Z10 and Q10, for dual Wi-Fi Calling backup.
    08-15-15 04:57 PM
    Just get active cards for each device. Problem solved! :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 05:28 PM
    I don't want 3 phone numbers.

Also, I guess I'd need to associate my BlackBerry ID to use BBM and BlackBerry world.
    08-15-15 07:14 PM
    I don't want 3 phone numbers.

Also, I guess I'd need to associate my BlackBerry ID to use BBM and BlackBerry world.
    yes
    08-15-15 07:16 PM
    I'm about to get a Q5 to test the waters of BB10 for me. I still use a 9900.

Luckily, the 9900 has the kind of SIM card slot where the pins keep enough pressure on the card to allow you to use a mini SIM in a full size sim port. I did this all the time when I would change between my Windows Phone and my old BlackBerry 9780. Using a SIM adapter can cause problems on some phones if the adapter gets stuck on the pins. I just use care and put a mini SIM in a full SIM slot. Not sure about using a Micro in a Mini Slot. Never tried it. You may indeed need an adapter.

Some SIM slots don't apply pressure to the card via contact pins, so you need an adapter regardless. My old Nokia phone was this way.
    Don't expect to fully utilize BB10 on a Q5 if you're planning to install a ton of apps. I've bought one for church work with the intention of NOT being able to install a ton of apps... :-)

It's only got 8GB, but no double-typitis. If you need space, drop a few more bux and get a 10.

�   BB10 -- Finger flickin' good... in any form factor!   �
    08-15-15 08:03 PM