Going to NYC next week. I have a TMO Curve (8320).. I've heard from a few ppl that TMO doesn't offer good reception in New York City. Anyone here have any experiences?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:11 AM
    I traveled to NYC twice and had not probs at all. But I was living in manhattan and was outdoors for the most part. If you're going for work you might want an answer from someone who works in those skyscrapers. Some people have trouble with network in their offices...not tmo per se but any carrier.
    08-17-08 12:26 AM
    Oh I see. Thx for the reply!

08-17-08 01:05 AM
    Yea - I know few T-mo users in my office, and the higher up they go the worse it gets. T-mo overall is fairly good in the city, as most carriers are.

Its when you go out onto Long Island or in T-mo case Jersey as well that you'll notice the holes.
    08-17-08 02:06 AM
    Going to NYC next week. I have a TMO Curve (8320).. I've heard from a few ppl that TMO doesn't offer good reception in New York City. Anyone here have any experiences?

I lived in LI most of my life and had tmo for a few yrs. Lived in city, and tmo works fine pretty much everywhere in 5 boroughs and LI. You will find dead zones here and there but nothing major. You will be fine.
    08-17-08 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD