simplyme772's thread raised my attention to this potential problem I would run into with email syncing, hopefully someone here can clear this up for me

I currently use MS Outlook on my laptop to keep track of 3 email accounts.

My main account is with Hotmail. I have had this account for a very long time and I have reservations about getting a new account elsewhere. I use this account both for personal emails AS WELL AS business emails that are forwarded to it from 2 different work accounts that are POP3.

1 of these work accounts is also on my MS Outlook so that I can send emails from this account through Outlook.

This is how things become complicated... Within my Hotmail account, I have folders set up to file the emails from both of my work accounts that are forwarded here. When I receive a message that has been forwarded to my Hotmail account, I read it and put it in the appropriate folder. Shortly after I have read and filed this email, it is reflected as having been read in my other accounts. This is critical! I really need my messages that are in my work accounts to reflect the same status as they are in my Hotmail account

So here is my question, HOW can I set up my BB so that I can use my Hotmail account as my primary email account and still have the messages synced the way that they are through Outlook on my laptop?

Thanks in advance, I realize that this is fairly long but it is my #1 concern with using a BB for email!

Any help will be appreciated!
    11-19-08 02:12 PM
    nothin?

any help is appreciated
    11-25-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD