hi there,
    i have the blackberry curve 8330 i downloaded radio companion and LOVE IT! I bought a bluetooth and i am haveing trouble gettin it to play thru the bluetooth set. when i click on audio output and hit bluetooth basic or advance i hear nothing but it works when coming out of the speaker on the phone. can you please help? thank you
    01-06-10 11:20 AM
    Did you sync up your headset with your phone first?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 11:31 AM
    yes i can talk thru it on phone calls i just cant get audio to play thru the bluetooth
    01-06-10 11:35 AM
    it may be a limitation of the bluetooth headset your using
    01-06-10 12:21 PM
    Yeah, if it is a earpiece most will not work with music off your phone, an actual two ear headset should work

01-06-10 12:35 PM
    Hi,

Nobex here...

Sorry to hear your Bluetooth earpiece is not working with Nobex Radio Companion.

Please contact us at [[email protected]] and we will try to work with you on this.

Cheers,

Jim
    Nobex Technologies
    01-07-10 05:46 AM
    Hi,

Nobex here...

Sorry to hear your Bluetooth earpiece is not working with Nobex Radio Companion.

Please contact us at [[email protected]] and we will try to work with you on this.

Cheers,

Jim
    Nobex Technologies
    Jim, I downloaded RadCom to my 8330 and listen to it as I drive all over the country. It's the app I use most, hands down. Thanks for a great product.

01-07-10 06:56 AM
    Jim, I downloaded RadCom to my 8330 and listen to it as I drive all over the country. It's the app I use most, hands down. Thanks for a great product.

Thanks for your kind words!
    01-10-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD