How can i get a hold of test unit phones?
    03-20-09 06:38 AM
    You had to have been invited to the Last Supper and filled in on the "real" DaVinci Code. Then you have to enter a sweepstakes to get into a bingo game in the backroom of the Day Old Bread Store. Knock three times, do the hokie pokie, but don't turn around. When you arrive home sleep on top of the sheets and a woman named Bruno may or may not contact you during the 5th hour of the fall equinox.

Good Luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:49 AM
    That reply made my day.

Only because of it's accuracy of course
    03-20-09 07:09 AM
    I'm assuming RIM chooses who they supply with test units or you have to pay top dollar for it on ebay.

03-20-09 09:08 AM
    i have a friend in rim, i get them occasionally
    i aint selling any, dont ask
    03-20-09 09:16 AM
    You had to have been invited to the Last Supper and filled in on the "real" DaVinci Code. Then you have to enter a sweepstakes to get into a bingo game in the backroom of the Day Old Bread Store. Knock three times, do the hokie pokie, but don't turn around. When you arrive home sleep on top of the sheets and a woman named Bruno may or may not contact you during the 5th hour of the fall equinox.

Good Luck.

That. Is PRICELESS. *lmfao*
    03-20-09 09:28 AM
    Omg I loove that reply too perfect thank you for that I'm sitting at work on break and that just totally made my day!

03-20-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD