This is probably an obvious question and maybe someone can direct me into the right area as to where to look. I am not sure what a PIN is for and how to find it. Can anyone block me to the right area as to where to find this answer??
    04-06-10 06:11 PM
    Each BlackBerry device is assigned a unique eight-digit number called a personal identification number (PIN). You can find your BlackBerry's PIN by selecting the Options icon, then clicking Status. Your PIN will appear in the Status screen. Thats how BlackBerry Messenger works.
    04-06-10 06:31 PM
    Each BlackBerry device is assigned a unique eight-digit number called a personal identification number (PIN). You can find your BlackBerry's PIN by selecting the Options icon, then clicking Status. Your PIN will appear in the Status screen. Thats how BlackBerry Messenger works.
    Aaaa, so that is why everyone is giving out their pin. Thank you for your help!!
    04-06-10 06:36 PM
    You can also send a PIN message to people, which is just like an e-mail only it goes straight to their phone and is more-or-less instant. Put their PIN in their contact, then pick the contact and choose "Send PIN Message."

Enjoy!
    04-06-10 07:35 PM
    BlackBerry - Wikipedia - PIN messages PIN messages use data instead of charging per message like sms/mms.
    04-07-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD