First off, I understand that this question has most likely been answered before. I just spent about an hour and a half searching the forums for an answer, but there are WAYYY too many posts that include the words Email, Images, Gmail, Setup, Receive, See, etc., or any combination of them. I had to stop looking.

My question pertains to receiving and viewing emails that include images, but not as attachments. To be honest, I don't get that many personal emails, that are mostly text. Those emails would be perfect to receive on my Blackberry. Most of the emails I do get are subscriptions, like for Instructables.com or Crackberry.com or Zip.ca or whatever, where the entire email is basically one big image. I hate getting these emails, because I can never read/use them at all. I have to save them until I get to a computer. Even my Gmail application doesn't handle these types of emails.

Every pro-Blackberry article you read hails the Blackberry as a superb email device. When it comes to mostly-text emails, I totally agree, but as far as the other type goes, I don't like it. I'm wondering if I'm just getting emails that the Blackberry simply can't process, or if I set it up wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    04-25-09 01:56 PM
    thats what html is.. its the imbedded pictures.. if you have settings in your email options to view html, you'd want to check those settings..
    04-25-09 02:14 PM
    Do you mean email setting in my actual computer-based email account? Because I don't see any HTML-related options in my Blackberry's Email Settings options.

Thanks, btw.
    04-25-09 02:26 PM
    I don't know how to make this setting stick permanently, but when you're viewing an image-laden e-mail, hit the BB menu key. There should be an option for "view images" or something along those lines.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD