How can I show hidden Image?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 05:15 PM
    Go to the "Files" icon (in your Application folder by default), navigate to where the naughty picture of your gf/bf would be, hit the menu button, select "Show Hidden"

When you back out of it your hidden files will go back to be hidden.
    02-15-11 05:21 PM
    If its nothing like that and you just want to view the hidden files/folders on your device press the menu button select show all. They will be shown untell you unshow them. If you just want certain files/folders to remain seen hightlight that file file and hit the menu then deselect hide.

02-15-11 06:41 PM
    If its nothing like that and you just want to view the hidden files/folders on your device press the menu button select show all. They will be shown untell you unshow them. If you just want certain files/folders to remain seen hightlight that file file and hit the menu then deselect hide.

Are you talking about the icons in the main app screen? Or an "image" or picture on the phone like the OP was talking about?
    02-15-11 06:58 PM
    Are you talking about the icons in the main app screen? Or an "image" or picture on the phone like the OP was talking about?
    All files and folders. Anything you have hidden that is.

02-15-11 07:04 PM
    Oh btw you don't have to go into apps to open file manger. Just open media folder hit menu then select eplorer. You don't have to explorer to show hidden pics at any time on home screen or folder hit menu and select show all. The files will be seen untell you deselect show all.

02-15-11 07:13 PM
    All files and folders. Anything you have hidden that is.

Well I guess I haven't been on any OS below 6.0 (which the OP is on, says in their profile, which I know you can't see) for a while, but I don't recall ever being able to show your hidden folders/files/pics the way you describe.

Also, the only way I've ever known to hide a specific file/folder is highlighting, or viewing it, hitting the menu button, selecting "Properties" and checking the "Hidden" box.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, but it sounds to me like you're explaining how to show/hide the icons/apps on the main screen, not viewing hidden images like the OP wants.
    02-15-11 07:14 PM
    Well I guess I haven't been on any OS below 6.0 (which the OP is on, says in their profile, which I know you can't see) for a while, but I don't recall ever being able to show your hidden folders/files/pics the way you describe.

Also, the only way I've ever known to hide a specific file/folder is highlighting, or viewing it, hitting the menu button, selecting "Properties" and checking the "Hidden" box.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, but it sounds to me like you're explaining how to show/hide the icons/apps on the main screen, not viewing hidden images like the OP wants.
    Aight I don't know where we are getting twisted. I'll to iron it out. Yep show all on the home screen show all hidden files folders you have hidden on the home screen. You told them how to see a hidden image in the picture folder. I don't assume that's what they are talking about. So I extented what you said. But one thing I'll add is if you don't go back in the menu and uncheck show hidden in explorer you'll contenue to see the file. Your right I can't see their profiles. That works on os 6 down to os 4.2.. The only way I know of to hide a file is to hide it in properties also. Unless you want to consider your email and facebook etc icons then you just hide em in the menu.

02-15-11 07:38 PM
    Go to the "Files" icon (in your Application folder by default), navigate to where the naughty picture of your gf/bf would be, hit the menu button, select "Show Hidden"

When you back out of it your hidden files will go back to be hidden.
    It Works .. I Went to Media Folder then BB Button Then Explore went to image location .. Hit BB button & Show Hidden
    Thanks A lot

02-16-11 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD