ok i pick a particular song to play for 3 contacts in my phone when they text me, but when i put the phone on vibrate and receive a text for either of those contacts the ringer still plays instead of just vibrating like my other messages from other contacts

how do i tweak it so that if the phone is on vibrate it doesnt play then it plays the alert when i switch the profile to normal, medium or loud

thanks in advance
    04-27-09 03:51 PM
    Do you have the Volume set to "Active Profile" when you go into that contacts Custom Ring Tones/Alerts?
    04-27-09 04:41 PM
    If you are using the .75 OS then this is a bug in the OS. With the later OS leaks, the problem has been fixed. The temporary solution to this problem is to create a custom sound profile with the event sounds to silent and to vibrate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 09:07 PM
    Do you have the Volume set to "Active Profile" when you go into that contacts Custom Ring Tones/Alerts?
    yes i have it set to active profile, i work in a call center and dont wanna get caught texting but it continues to ring while set to vibrate only, so i just deleted them lol
    04-28-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD