Hi I'm new here,I've been looking at various created themes, and they seem to have different backgrounds for locking the phone and on incoming calls. Is there a way to assign a different background manually on my verizon theme for locking my phone or incoming calls?
    04-02-08 04:35 AM
    I am wondering the same, please someone an answer to this(if possible)! lol
    04-02-08 04:39 AM
    Well, the background shown while the phone is locked is part of a theme. You can make a custom background, and then use Plazmic CDK to create/modify a theme, and then install it on your phone.

For incoming calls, you can set pictures in your address book, or you can use add on third party apps like vringo.

Patrick
    04-02-08 05:20 AM
    i have a picture of my wife from when we were in Barcelona as my homepage. I did this by just opening the picture in the media menu choice and then once in the picture i pressed the menu and set it as desktop.

I also have some pictures come up for when people ring me.

In an outlook contact you can set the picture - thumbnail - and when you sync with your BB it will carry over.

Or you can open a contact and choose to add a thumbnail and search your photo's there also.

I even think you can open a picture and chose to set it as a thumbnail for a contact.

It's great

My mate always teases me about the whisky he has so i bought some good stuff and took a photo and set that as his thumbnail. He was peed off when i showed him what comes up when he calls me.
    04-02-08 06:42 AM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    04-02-08 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD