I've recently had troubles w/ my device memory only to discover that it's appworld that draining my memory space by storing image cache of appworld so I had to clear it everytime. Is there a way to stop appwrold from storing this in my device memory? I don't like having to explore and clean my device cache all the time.

And if the device memory is full, what happens to my logs, email, text, etc storage space? From what I know they get strred there too. Will the storing continue under the memor card or will my device simply say its full?

edit. can you also recommend of an app that's good enough to replace the memopad? the memopad stores its conents on the device memory, id like one that stores its contents to the memory card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tkwolf; 11-24-11 at 07:25 PM.
    11-24-11 05:37 PM
    uuuh anyone?
    11-25-11 09:48 AM
    Buy Action Pad - Memo Manager for Professionals - Download Action Pad - Memo Manager for Professionals - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

I got this for $0.99 on CrackBerry app store some time back, and it's pretty good. I personally wouldn't pay $4.99 for it though, but I'd only recommend this since it's the only one I've used other than the native one.

And regarding the App World and cache thing, I'd just leave it alone. The 9780 has plenty of memory and you wouldn't have to worry about shortage. I'm sure there's a guide somewhere dealing with that though.
    11-25-11 10:36 AM
    Buy Action Pad - Memo Manager for Professionals - Download Action Pad - Memo Manager for Professionals - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

I got this for $0.99 on CrackBerry app store some time back, and it's pretty good. I personally wouldn't pay $4.99 for it though, but I'd only recommend this since it's the only one I've used other than the native one.

And regarding the App World and cache thing, I'd just leave it alone. The 9780 has plenty of memory and you wouldn't have to worry about shortage. I'm sure there's a guide somewhere dealing with that though.
    Actually with the app world, it stores a heavy load of cache memory on the buildt in device memory, so far ive accumulated 24 MB draining the 32MB i had, so i had to manually delete the folder EACH time.

As for the action pad, i want to be able to store my notes on my mediacard instead of on the device memory. Can it do that?
    11-25-11 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD