I tried searching for this with no luck, but if someone can tell me if this has already been talked about and give me a link that would be great.

I am new to the blackberry world, but very excited about it. I got my phone a couple weeks ago, but just got my SD card. In the time between recieving my phone and getting the card, I managed to drop my computer. Oops. I can now only turn it on in safe mode. Before I send it in for repair(good thing I got that extended warrenty) I want to put music/pictures on my phone. I can't use DM in the safe mode to do so. How can I put stuff straight onto the card? It's possible that I can't do that in safe mode either, but I want to try. TIA!
    03-03-09 03:09 PM
    just plug your BB into your laptop with the USB cable and it should pop up a window on your laptop asking if U want to browse the berry etc. U can then drag and drop files to and from it through MY COMPUTER
    03-03-09 03:16 PM
    yeah or plug in your bb and right click on the song you want and select send to removable card F or what ever it is!
    03-03-09 03:23 PM
    Wow that sounds so easy, I should of been able to figure that out on my own. I'll give it a try when I get back to my computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 04:57 PM
    Just make sure mass storage mode is enabled and plug your blackberry into your computer. A window will pop up asking what you would like to view your files in. Just X that out and go to my computer. There you should see your memory card as an option. Double click that and there you should be able to drag and drop the pictures and songs that you want into your SD card. You should be good to go!
    03-03-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD