When the QNX superphone is finally released, how about rim makes a removable keyboard case similar to boxwaves keyboard-buddy?

If they engineer perfectly and specifically for their all touch devices but with a keyboard of the quality of the new Bold 9900 would IMO this would be the best of both worlds. Big screen for consuming media and all that good stuff and when you need to get down to business, snap it into the beautifully crafted keyboard case and bang away emails at a furious pace.

I would definitely go for this type of device.

10-14-11 12:17 PM
    good call that would be a great case if made by blackberry and to blackberry 9900 keyboard standards. i would be something i would always keep near by.
    10-14-11 12:23 PM
    Nice Idea... and that video was very cool. Thank you for posting.
    10-14-11 12:25 PM
    Nice idea. Got a good chuckle when the author mentions good battery life and up pops the warning about low battery.
    10-14-11 01:07 PM
    He couldn't type very fast on that at all and he still misspelled "boarder!" It is BORDER you moron!
    10-14-11 01:33 PM
    He couldn't type very fast on that at all and he still misspelled "boarder!" It is BORDER you moron!
    Not necessarily... LOL. Maybe the cat was at home, and they had a dead renter...
    skynny70 likes this.
    10-14-11 01:47 PM
    That would be a lil weird but cool in a way.. They need to make a phone with a nice touchscreen not to big not to small and have a slider keyboard similar to toe torch.. blackberry is known for its impressive keyboard and if they take that out then its just gonna be like every other phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 02:45 PM
    That would be a lil weird but cool in a way.. They need to make a phone with a nice touchscreen not to big not to small and have a slider keyboard similar to toe torch.. blackberry is known for its impressive keyboard and if they take that out then its just gonna be like every other phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed... the keyboards do make BBs unique, but having some phones that are like "other" phones may actually help RIM.
    10-14-11 02:47 PM
    It would be funny if they started making attachable keyboards that connected to iphone-type phones with a hinge-like device that closed onto the screen
    10-14-11 11:37 PM
    yea the concept seems cool reminds me of those winmo phones i used back in the day
    10-15-11 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD