UGHHHH...... So i just received another update email from BlackBerry about BlackBerry 10.

I have been so excited about the US launch of the Z10 i am ready for one. Then just looking at the picture of that gorgeous Q10 it dawned on me like hitting a brick wall. What if i really want the Q10? I love my 9930! I never would trade it to go back to iPhone or a Android device. The keyboard is great. I know the Z10 will be beyond spectacular but im afraid i will want the Q10 instead. I unfortunately do not have the finances to support the luxury of both.

This is killing me.

Sorry just had to tell someone my wife is sick of me talking about it.

Feel free to delete if needed lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    sugbo and willhugforlove like this.
    02-28-13 07:10 PM
    Try 'em both.

The Z10 keyboard has already won over a lot of users who had sworn they'd never use a virtual keyboard, but there will still be some who prefer a physical one regardless.
    02-28-13 07:41 PM
    Easy for me, Z10. Better screen for media consumption, more subpixels noticeably sharper screen. LCD IPS > AMOLED. I'm a reader, I can't give up that screen estate for a keyboard. I read the news and browse the web often, it's not the same on a small screen
    02-28-13 07:55 PM
    I'm having feelings similar to the OP. I had all but decided on the Z10, until I saw one of the pix of the Q10 beside the 9900. Screen size and keyboard are appreciably larger. Now I'm sitting on the fence. I've also got a hankering for that sizeable battery on the Q10. Sounds like it would be a workhorse similar to the good old 9700.
    02-28-13 08:09 PM
    If the Q10 had a trackpad as well, I would say that is the way to go.

Since the Q10 does not have a track pad, the keyboard advantage I think has dropped. Part of the speed was the editing of typos, etc. which now have to be done on the screen with your finger.

Also, now that I am used to the real estate of the Z10, I couldn't see myself giving up 50% of it
    willhugforlove likes this.
    02-28-13 09:19 PM
    Try 'em both.

The Z10 keyboard has already won over a lot of users who had sworn they'd never use a virtual keyboard, but there will still be some who prefer a physical one regardless.
    Only problem is I can only try the both at a store.
    02-28-13 09:20 PM
    I'm having feelings similar to the OP. I had all but decided on the Z10, until I saw one of the pix of the Q10 beside the 9900. Screen size and keyboard are appreciably larger. Now I'm sitting on the fence. I've also got a hankering for that sizeable battery on the Q10. Sounds like it would be a workhorse similar to the good old 9700.
    Get the portable charger / second battery. You charge them both at night. The second battery can even act as a USB charger. So really you have two full batteries you can carry around during the day.

Well worth the $
    02-28-13 09:20 PM
    finger both of them ...lol then make a decision
    BoldtotheMax likes this.
    02-28-13 09:21 PM
    I was going to hold out for the Q10, as I have been diehard keyboard for years. I broke down and bought the Z10 and an glad I did, I rarely ever miss the physical keyboard, and as time goes on I like it more and more. I will not be looking back!

CB10 App, Z10
    mandm1229 likes this.
    02-28-13 09:26 PM
    I was going to hold out for the Q10, as I have been diehard keyboard for years. I broke down and bought the Z10 and an glad I did, I rarely ever miss the physical keyboard, and as time goes on I like it more and more. I will not be looking back!

CB10 App, Z10
    I feel I will be the same way. I do love the look of the Q10 though. I will most likely go with the Z10. the real estate is great. Either one will be amazing. I just want to get my hands one either of them asap. The wait is killing me
    02-28-13 09:32 PM
    Mandm1229 - What do you value more, screen real estate or a hardware keyboard?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 09:34 PM
    don't forget to sniff lolol. Personally waiting patiently for the Q10 as my typing on the Z10 is terrible and find myself making far too many spelling errors as I don't use predictive text because it's too slow it has you looking for the keys.
    02-28-13 09:35 PM
    Mandm1229 - What do you value more, screen real estate or a hardware keyboard?

Posted via CB10

Its tough. My 9930 has a big enough screen for me. lol I love the physical keyboard like others. I think I need to sleep on it and see what I think. I have plenty of time lol. Heck maybe ill get some luck and win one outlook not good though
    02-28-13 09:42 PM
    Had my storm for 2.5 years, good typing, loved it
    Torch 9860 4 months, couldn't stand all the spelling mistakes, hated it
    Bold 9900 12 months, loved it, typing was superb, swore off of touch screens forever
    Held off on the Z10 until yesterday and I am already proficient with it. Not quite as quick as the bold, but almost, and it's only been one day.

However, that white Q10 looks f@ckin amaaaaazing!!!!!

Tough decision for sure. "Use the force, Luke" lol
    02-28-13 09:50 PM
    The layout and auto correction of the virtual keyboard makes a huge difference.

I was absolutely horrible on the 9800...so much so that I gave up and used the hardware keyboard on it all the time (which I didn't find all that comfortable). I was ok on the keyboard of my iPod touch, but I found the device too narrow to comfortably use for long. The Z10 keyboard seems almost perfect to me. Enough to make me not miss the keyboard on my 9900.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 09:58 PM
    Z10, love it. Q10 will have a killer battery life but but Z10, hear and now, I just couldn't wait....
    02-28-13 09:58 PM
    If the Q10 had a trackpad as well, I would say that is the way to go.
    Since the Q10 does not have a track pad, the keyboard advantage I think has dropped. Part of the speed was the editing of typos, etc. which now have to be done on the screen with your finger.
    Indeed, it was the trackpad and keyboard combo that made tactile control so useful. For those with a 9900, imagine not even using the trackpad but use the touch screen for everything because that's probably the same feeling on the Q10. Close but not exactly I should say because BBOS was not designed with touch screen in mind to begin with where BB10 is.
    02-28-13 11:36 PM
    I have a 9800 and am hopelessly addicted to qwerty keyboards. The carbon fibre look of the Q10 with its glass fibre weave is sensational in Black. Used touch screens but they're just not the same. So I am digging in for the long haul. I will drive everyone nuts until I have a Q10 in my hot,hairy hand.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-01-13 12:37 AM
    I have big hands and big fingers. I think I am going to hold out for the Q10. I tried using the Z10 and loved everything about it including the keyboard actually. It kills the virtual keyboards on most phones. That said, it doesn't beat the keyboard for a big-fingered dude like me.
    03-01-13 01:18 AM
    Seeing as how slow the carriers are getting the Z10, I would say get the Z10 first to push the sales up, and then sell it later for the Q10 once you got the hang of it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    03-01-13 03:40 AM
    I actually like the bigger screen size of the Z10. Before getting mine. I was a bit nervous of having to get used for the virtual keyboard, but I really love it. Especially the predictive typing feature.

The Q10 looks amazing as well and I don't think that you will be disappointed with either device.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 07:53 AM
    Thanks for the input and lack of trolling for this thread.

I am excited and i woke up thinking of the Z10. I will probably go for the Z10. With all the people saying they love the virtual keyboard vs the people who say they hate it. I will lean towards the Z10. If i do not like it i will still have my 9930

woot woot. Hopefully less than 30 days and i will have one.

BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-01-13 08:02 AM
    Thanks for the input and lack of trolling for this thread.

I am excited and i woke up thinking of the Z10. I will probably go for the Z10. With all the people saying they love the virtual keyboard vs the people who say they hate it. I will lean towards the Z10. If i do not like it i will still have my 9930

woot woot. Hopefully less than 30 days and i will have one.

BlackBerry By Choice!
    Good choice.
    Without the trackpad Q10 becomes hard to justify.
    Smaller screen means more difficult to go back a space or two in a text field if you need to.
    Z10 keyboard is deffo fun to play with.
    I'm faster when I don't use the swipe word gestures, just the space inference, but I find I'm willing to go slower just to enjoy swiping up.
    Weird.
    03-01-13 08:05 AM
    Had the z10 for a week but I couldn't get used to the on-screen keyboard and how large the phone is compared to the bb9900. Had to sell it and now I am looking forward to the Q10. One other thing that I didn't like about the z10 is the autofocus of the camera. I was not able to shoot one good quality video. It is autofocusing all the time. I am going to give Q10 a try and see if I can live without the trackpad and if not, back to my BB9900.
    One other annoying thing (os 10 related) is the fact that there is no push email anymore and I have to wait at least 15 minutes to get my emails. Since I am using it for business to get 20 emails at once every 15 minutes is annoying.
    03-02-13 06:43 PM
    I am not to worried about Auto focus on the Camera. I have a DSLR for pictures and a video camera for videos.
    03-02-13 09:44 PM
32 12