Hey guys, i need a replacement ear piece, mine stopped working so i replaced it with a part off ebay and i can hardly hear anything with it so it looks like i need a genuine one. I have searched online but had no luck, where can i buy spare parts in the UK ?

cheers guys
    08-02-14 10:29 AM
    Try BlackBerrySpares. Great service and fast delivery (next day to Denmark)

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 06:16 PM
    Try BlackBerrySpares. Great service and fast delivery (next day to Denmark)

Posted via CB10
    blackberryspares.co.uk ? is that correct , they appear to have nothing on their website for sale.
    08-03-14 06:09 AM
    blackberryspares.co.uk ? is that correct , they appear to have nothing on their website for sale.
    I think jpvj meant the eBay store blackberryspares on eBay, it looks good. I saw this thread yesterday and I was contemplating in letting you know I have a spare white Q10 lying around if you fancied taking it off my hands for parts and repairs. The only thing wrong with the device is that it had a non-working sim card reader in which I removed completely so it's now a Wi-fi only device. A sim card reader doesn't cost more than �10 if you really wanna repair that. Everything else, including the speaker works 100%.
    08-03-14 07:11 AM
    I think jpvj meant the eBay store blackberryspares on eBay, it looks good. I saw this thread yesterday and I was contemplating in letting you know I have a spare white Q10 lying around if you fancied taking it off my hands for parts and repairs. The only thing wrong with the device is that it had a non-working sim card reader in which I removed completely so it's now a Wi-fi only device. A sim card reader doesn't cost more than �10 if you really wanna repair that. Everything else, including the speaker works 100%.
    Thanks for the reply, i only need a small part so im not looking for a full phone for spares. Thanks anyway. I looked at ebay at its the same shop i looked at before, just nothing on their site, their ebay shop does not have the part im looking for so ill send them an email and see what they say.

cheers
    08-03-14 10:42 AM
    No problem. I'm sure they can provide with you with what you need. They had motherboards for the Z10 and what not sure I'm sure they should be able to get ahold of a earpiece

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 11:19 AM
    I dont know why its so difficult to get a hold of spare parts, do they tend to only supply to repairers etc?
    08-04-14 09:37 AM
    I dont know why its so difficult to get a hold of spare parts, do they tend to only supply to repairers etc?
    Where are you looking? I did one search on eBay and I found a bunch of earpieces for the Q10

Q10 Spare parts In The UK-img_20140805_095435.png

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 03:54 AM
    Sorry for giving you the wrong info its a Q5 i have, the only one i can find on ebay using 'blackberry q5 earpiece genuine' are �1.99 so this leads me to think they are not genuine, the cheap replacement one i already bought was �3 delivered. Thats the thing about ebay how can you be sure your getting genuine parts.
    08-05-14 12:06 PM
    Sorry for giving you the wrong info its a Q5 i have, the only one i can find on ebay using 'blackberry q5 earpiece genuine' are �1.99 so this leads me to think they are not genuine, the cheap replacement one i already bought was �3 delivered. Thats the thing about ebay how can you be sure your getting genuine parts.
    I'm not sure if you can even buy genuine parts for it. Being that the device isn't at all popular. You're better off buying whatever choice you're given.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 08:57 AM
    the blackberryspares shop on ebay got back to me, they are getting the part in stock in about 10 days, i would be just as well waiting, ill ask them to confirm that it is a genuine part.

'sorry currently we only have it as part o the LCD. We will have the earpiece in about 10 days , it has been ordered.
    Please do check back.'
    08-07-14 09:43 AM