I tried too wait but the z10 called me, not that I have buyers remorse but would it be gluttonous to get both. The Z10 keyboard is the best I've had in touch phone, I also have iPhone but still it doesn't seem to have the accuracy of a physical keyboard. Hmmm ... anyone have the luxury of playing with both?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 10:51 AM
    I getting greedy about the q10 too. Can't justify it but I want it.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 10:53 AM
    just sell the Z10 or the iphone when the Q10 is released or keep all three, theres nothing greedy about having more than one phone unless youre struggling to pay the bills etc because of it
    03-25-13 10:54 AM
    I was going to do the same thing, wait for the Q10, but then got enticed to try the Z10. I'm glad I did. This is my new smartphone.
    03-25-13 10:54 AM
    We still don't know the pricing of the Q10, and it may be a good amount lower than the Z10, so I'm sure you would be able to sell your Z10 or iPhone if you needed to and get the Q10. Even if you get the Q10 first to see which you like better and sell the one you like least!

I'm sure you have options, but for now just enjoy the heck out of your Z10 so that the wait is bearable!
    03-25-13 10:57 AM
    I'm also in the same situation. Once the q10 comes out I will be buying it day one and then selling the Z10 to cover costs

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 10:58 AM
    We should get the Q10. Any other company has the square full touchscreen smartphone. But only Blackberry has the deluxe full physical qwerty. I always thought I want to get all Blackberry devices just to make it my collection. The future smartphone might be all square touchscreen and I don't like it.
    03-25-13 11:14 AM
    We should get the Q10. Any other company has the square full touchscreen smartphone. But only Blackberry has the deluxe full physical qwerty. I always thought I want to get all Blackberry devices just to make it my collection. The future smartphone might be all square touchscreen and I don't like it.
    Very true in that it's only really BlackBerry now who are still pushing the physical QWERTY keyboards. I'm still debating with myself on whether to get the Z10 or wait till next month when the Q10 is released. Using a Curve at the moment, so the physical keyboard just 'works' for me I suppose. I like the screen size of the Z10 though. Ahh...decisions decisions!
    03-25-13 11:51 AM
    Hey man don't beat yourself up over it... you actually made a good decision. If you had never gotten the z10 you would have always been left wondering about its keyboard. Not much you could have done about that. At least now you know, but if you hadn't tried you'd have bought the Q10 always wondering about the z10.

Posted via CB10
    Berry_Pink and chris8189 like this.
    03-25-13 12:04 PM
    @acadia, how long have you had your Z10? The keyboard does 'learn' your typing habits -- the more you type on it, the more accurate it gets. I've only had mine since Friday, and before that I was a die-hard physical keyboard guy who, as I put it in another thread, had never used a touch screen keyboard I ever wanted to use again. But every day, every hour on this thing, I'm getting more comfortable and more accurate typing on it. Maybe it just needs a little more time to learn you.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 12:15 PM
    q10 offers users both experience, touch and qwerty. would prefer q10 to be trackpad only but....I'll adapt.

Burning question...what century will I actually be able to get one without a contract and NOT have to pay

over $300 for it. Hoping that side of the market gets a bone.
    03-25-13 12:22 PM
    @acadia, how long have you had your Z10? The keyboard does 'learn' your typing habits -- the more you type on it, the more accurate it gets. I've only had mine since Friday, and before that I was a die-hard physical keyboard guy who, as I put it in another thread, had never used a touch screen keyboard I ever wanted to use again. But every day, every hour on this thing, I'm getting more comfortable and more accurate typing on it. Maybe it just needs a little more time to learn you.

Posted via CB10
    Since March 22nd! So its only been a couple of days.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 12:22 PM
    Since March 22nd! So its only been a couple of days.

Posted via CB10
    Oh -- then definitely give it a little more time! : yes:

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 12:29 PM