I purchased the smartphone experts screen protector from crackberry.com and need help!!!! How do I Put on screen protector on my 8830 we without getting those annoying little bubbles, I cleaned the surface, there is no debris between the screen and the cover, after multiple attempts and going slow, slower, and even slower pushing it down to bleed the air out, I give up, and need help, because it does not look good when I try to read my mail....any suggestions.
    02-02-08 04:27 PM
    Use a credit card or a driver's license to slide along the screen with gentle pressure as it lays down against the screen. This gets the bubbles out as you go.
    02-02-08 04:38 PM
    much better, thanks the driver's license worked well
    02-02-08 04:51 PM
    You can also do this. Get a little soap and water and dip your finger in, spread it around on the sticky side of your screen protector, and the lay the screen protector on the Berry, without the battery in! The use a credit card to push the excess water out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-08 09:08 AM
    Yeah I hate those bubbles as well, I found some great screen protectors on Boxwave, no bubbles as you put them on, they work really great!!
    Curve Screen Protector / BlackBerry Curve Screen Protector / Curve Screen Cover / BlackBerry Curve Screen Cover / Curve Screen Film - ClearTouch Anti-Glare
    02-03-08 09:17 AM
    I had the same issue. I went very slowly and used a CC but still ended up with bubbles. I noticed that the bubbles eventually went away after the plastic warmed up a bit from being in my pocket and near the heat vent.

I wonder if using a hair dryer on low heat would help when applying the cover....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-08 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD