Well I was chatting yesterday with 1 of my surperiors about the upcoming Storm..... Well now they are saying do to s/w issues it will be pushed back again. From what he is saying the touch screen is not as responsive as it should be. "Probably not gonna see it till the end of november"
    Is what he told me.

Very depresssing
    10-17-08 05:47 PM
    i think rim is cursed..Curves for everyone haha
    10-17-08 05:49 PM
    Tell me about it. First the bold now this, talk about bad luck
    10-17-08 05:51 PM
    Nothing wrong with having new Berries guys but me personally, I will not jump out there for anything brand new on the market just to have it first because of times like these. I like to let everyone else jump out there first for about 6 months to discover all of the problems and bugs. If there aren't any, I'll buy. If problems are reported on CB, I sit back and laugh. No offense!!
    10-17-08 06:00 PM
    Nothing wrong with having new Berries guys but me personally, I will not jump out there for anything brand new on the market just to have it first because of times like these. I like to let everyone else jump out there first for about 6 months to discover all of the problems and bugs. If there aren't any, I'll buy. If problems are reported on CB, I sit back and laugh. No offense!!
    I take the same approach...except for the laughing part...lol
    10-17-08 08:09 PM
    Welcome to my world! I'm still waiting on the Bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD