I've noticed that when I get emails sent to my BB no problem. From my BB I can open them and delete and when I go to my computer later on the emails are updated accordingly. But when I get the notification on my BB and check the email on my computer then the email isn't updated on the BB. Is there any way that I can fix this or does it take some time.
    04-03-09 03:15 PM
    no, thats just the way it works, cool huh
    04-03-09 06:54 PM
    Well with the nee BIS 2.6, you should in theory...get an email on your BB read it...it should then reconcile with the email app on your pc and show up as read.

Now i dont use yahoo...but i use gmail and last night Tmobile here in the UK upgraded to the BIS 2.6 so i now can read an email on my BB and within a few secs open up gmail on my laptop to find that the email now shows as read.

Id ring up your provider to find out if they have upgraded to BIS2.6, if they have then you will need to delete your email account from your BIS website ie whoever your network is and then re-add it and hopefully it should work...might also help if you re-send your service books as well.

If your network hasnt upgraded then you cant really do alot till they do.
    04-03-09 07:04 PM
    Well with the nee BIS 2.6, you should in theory...get an email on your BB read it...it should then reconcile with the email app on your pc and show up as read.

Now i dont use yahoo...but i use gmail and last night Tmobile here in the UK upgraded to the BIS 2.6 so i now can read an email on my BB and within a few secs open up gmail on my laptop to find that the email now shows as read.
    The OP is having no problem sync'ing BB->PC, it's back the other way that is the problem..
    04-03-09 07:09 PM
    I will check with my provider to see what BIS that thet are using. Thanks for the replies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD