A proposed "concession" for the US BlackBerry fans having to wait for BB10...
Lots of threads about who is to blame -- RIM -- the carriers -- or both.
Ok we've now all seen BlackBerry 10 and the phones; the world has in fact. There are no secrets. Nothing to be diminished nor spoiled.
So the obvious answer is one that does not involve the carriers at all. Push BlackBerry 10 out ASAP to all of us PlayBook owners!
(Ok, so one can hope anyway, lol.)
- 01-31-2013, 07:43 AM #2
How about if people come the first day, they get the phone on contract for $100 instead of $150. 1 day only. Same goes for pre-orders. the pre-requisite is that you have to put $50 or $100 down on or prior to release day. And you can not specify white/black.
- 01-31-2013, 07:50 AM #3Personal - VZW BlackBerry Z10 - 10.2.1.537
Work -VZW iPhone 5 - 7.0.4 - MobileIron
Playbook - 32G
- 01-31-2013, 09:28 AM #4
AGREED! Give me BB10 on my BerryBoo and I will stop kicking and screaming for the next 30+ days.
Until then, *proceeds to throw shoes*Z30 Owner...it's about time
BBM Channel: C000CE90E
- 01-31-2013, 09:41 AM #7
How about simply ALLOWING us to pre-register??????
I can't even do that!
- By o godlike in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2010, 09:20 PM
- By jfriend33 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 12Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:19 AM
- By French in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2009, 09:54 PM
- By French in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2009, 09:54 PM
- By berrybuzz in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:10 PM