LMAO @ S7ar Scr3am's email addy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 11:00 AM
    Is it proper etiquette to use blackberry.net email for business?

Should I use another email account other than blackberry.net ?
    03-23-09 02:50 PM
    I am always impressed when I see the @blackberry.net, but probably better off using the company email address for business purposes.
    03-23-09 02:52 PM
    Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with using your .blackberry.net address for business purposes.

Note: unless it's something like, [email protected]
    03-23-09 02:53 PM
    As long as you will always be using blackberries and will never need to switch to something else later and you do not need access to the email outside of your blackberry.
    03-23-09 03:00 PM
    I have a personal business thus I am wondering about using blackberry.net email.

I currently use yahoo account for email. does blackberry.net account tend to crash more often than yahoo?
    Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with using your .blackberry.net address for business purposes.

Note: unless it's something like, [email protected]
    I have to agree with that. I sometimes use my BB email for business (what little business I do have lol)

LMAO @ S7ar Scr3am's email addy

I did it for you, Skull.
    03-23-09 03:05 PM
    I always use my company address. I don't think it makes a difference though.

03-23-09 03:15 PM
    I often use my @blackberry.net email for business purposes. It shows people how serious you are about your business because you took time and money to invest in a BB.

03-23-09 03:31 PM
    I dont think it really makes much of a difference. But my personal feeling on it is that my work email address is more professional. To me when Im emailing from my BB I dont want the other end to know its from a BB (no sent from my BB in my signature). I want it to look like it came from my desktop.
    03-23-09 03:33 PM
    Domain names are cheap. Buy your own domain and host it on Google.
    03-23-09 04:45 PM
    Domain names are cheap. Buy your own domain and host it on Google.
    I second this. It will 'future-proof' your email, so you will never be tied to a particular service. I love BlackBerry, but who knows what we will be using in 10 years?
    03-23-09 05:51 PM
    I see nothing wrong with using a blackberry.net email address for business, me personally though I use my gmail address for just about everything
    03-23-09 06:18 PM
    if ur in a company i like those emails better
    i dont like the at tmo or att
    03-23-09 06:20 PM
    I personally think it's lame to hand out a blackberry email address. Like people think you have some special connection to the company.

In 10 years, I'll still be using my gmail. If Yahoo and hotmail and stick out tbeing the underdog for so many years. Google won't go be going anywhere.
    03-23-09 06:21 PM
    I dont think it really makes much of a difference. But my personal feeling on it is that my work email address is more professional. To me when Im emailing from my BB I dont want the other end to know its from a BB (no sent from my BB in my signature). I want it to look like it came from my desktop.
    i agree with this. i use my yahoo or gmail account which is just my first name and last initial (so still pretty professional) and then removed "sent from blackberry at the bottom) and just put my full name as the signature instead. IMO the best part about being able to send emails from my BB is being able to be on the go but still having the appearance of sending from a desktop.
    03-23-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD