Little things like this are what separates Apple and from BB.
    Sucks. Too bad this won't change until market share is way way up.

https://prong.com/
    08-27-14 02:00 PM
    I can think of another 30 things that separate them and, for me, 25 of them are in BB10's favour. Fortunately, we are offered these wonderful options in devices and if that accessory is important to someone then they can exercise that option. But I have to say that it would make wall-hugging even more uncomfortable and I'd be pretty envious of someone who could simply pop in a fresh battery and continue walking.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 02:25 PM
    This looks kind of...

08-27-14 02:31 PM
    But I have to say that it would make wall-hugging even more uncomfortable and I'd be pretty envious of someone who could simply pop in a fresh battery and continue walking.

Posted via CB10
    The reboot needed to swap out a battery is a disadvantage to me.

As for the Prong, I wish the prongs folded down. That would have been ideal.
    08-27-14 02:43 PM
    Well that's of sweet FA use in the UK...

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 03:02 PM
    I've got the extra battery bundle for z10 and I think it's much better. I don't need to lug around that case the entire time, I have the battery in my bag and not always on my phone. When I do need the battery, which is rarely, I plug in the bundle for a quick boost. Or replace the battery for a full charge. I'd take the minute reboot over carrying much thicker device all the time.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 03:32 PM
    This is what separates iphone from BlackBerry? Right. With iPhone I have to buy an add on battery so I have extended battery life to get me the through the day. Which means more money spent. Or I can just use a Z30 which has a battery that lasts 2 days. I'm sorry, what was your point again?

Posted via my Zee Tree Zero!
    08-27-14 03:37 PM
    I don't understand why all these manufacturers are doing slimmer and slimmer smartphones that have to have a chuncky third-party accessory to have a decent battery life... that's completely outrageous how silly some people are becoming and blind! That's the kind of stupidity and shallow thinking that are making companies like Apple and Samsung work. I can't help it but feel sorry for some people who are really blind that they have to pay 800$ for a 200$ worth- device and PLUS have to pay for an additional cover to last them a couple of hours more thna the usual poor battery life. That's beyound stupidity.

Powered by Blackberry
    acovey, cman5, notafanboy and 2 others like this.
    08-27-14 04:31 PM
    The only thing that separates Apple and Blackberry is the caliber of people who use both. The ignorance of the majority and their averageness and their pathetic dependence on a smartphone for a social status is what differs apple users.

Powered by Blackberry
    08-27-14 04:34 PM
    i just bought myself bigger battery for my Z10. lasts a day without a problem. on HEAVY usage.
    08-27-14 04:35 PM
    I don't understand why all these manufacturers are doing slimmer and slimmer smartphones that have to have a chuncky third-party accessory to have a decent battery life... that's completely outrageous how silly some people are becoming and blind! That's the kind of stupidity and shallow thinking that are making companies like Apple and Samsung work. I can't help it but feel sorry for some people who are really blind that they have to pay 800$ for a 200$ worth- device and PLUS have to pay for an additional cover to last them a couple of hours more thna the usual poor battery life. That's beyound stupidity.

Powered by Blackberry
    To be fair, few folks use completely stock (software and hardware devices). If someone wants to accessorize a device, I don't see a problem with it.
    08-27-14 04:40 PM
    The only thing that separates Apple and Blackberry is the caliber of people who use both. The ignorance of the majority and their averageness and their pathetic dependence on a smartphone for a social status is what differs apple users.
    LOL!
    howarmat, h20work, NYTOC83 and 2 others like this.
    08-27-14 04:41 PM
    LOL!
    I know right. I don't think they saw the irony there

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-27-14 05:22 PM
    The reboot needed to swap out a battery is a disadvantage to me.

As for the Prong, I wish the prongs folded down. That would have been ideal.
    Lol. It takes a hell of a lot longer to find a public outlet then wait for a charge.

I've timed it several times for my own knowledge and it takes 3 minutes, 3-1/2 if I have it in the Otterbox. Yeah, that's a real inconvenience.

Posted via CB10
    HabsFan9860 likes this.
    08-27-14 05:39 PM
    Lolwut.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-27-14 05:44 PM
    Not a peep from anyone with respect to the recall IOS issued for defective batteries on certain 5 models. Quietly swept under the rug. Smh. This was issued this week btw. So far China and US markets. Where is the bashing?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 06:14 PM
    Not a peep from anyone with respect to the recall IOS issued for defective batteries on certain 5 models. Quietly swept under the rug. Smh. This was issued this week btw. So far China and US markets. Where is the bashing?

Posted via CB10
    My wife went is on her 4th in 2 months partly because of this

wincyUt likes this.
    08-27-14 06:20 PM

I have the issue as I do use a 5S but it is more like a third line, I just learned to live with the limitation, I did have the device replaced ,though, but for blue screen reboot trying to edit documents. Still occurs ,so my work around, is just live with the limitations. I do have a BlackBerry Z10 and Z30 along with my Bold 9900 so it helps :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 06:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    eu market as well...
    08-27-14 06:30 PM

Why doesn't she try something different?
    08-27-14 08:30 PM
    I've got a rep that had a iPhone and hated it. I had a Z30. He got some sort of Samsung. He didn't like it. Then he got another android device. Hated the battery life on it. He's always commenting how my battery last. However he goes and gets a new iPhone last week. This week he shows up with some battery pack that made the phone very thick. He was so proud of it. We were at a meeting yesterday and we used our phone probably the same amount and at 6 he needed a charger. I went another 3 hours and then I dropped him off. Point is I can give many reasons I find a BlackBerry the best. And he can find many reasons his new iPhone is better. Even with a dead battery

Rockin Z30 on 10.3.0.1052 on AT&T
    cman5, David in Durham and wincyUt like this.
    08-27-14 08:44 PM
    pretty good concept but not too practical. just something else to carry around.
    08-27-14 08:47 PM
    For those who think that Apo has everything, check this out; BlackBerry Z30 Power Jacket from ShopBrando. I bought one of these off ebay. My Z30 fits right into the case, it comes with a leather flip cover and is 3200mA. You can charge just case the battery, or just charge the phone battery, or charge the phone battery first then the case battery leaving you with an extra 3200mA on standby for road trips. I use my Z30 mixed so my phone battery usually lasts 1.5to 2.5 days, add the Power jacket and vwala, 4 days easy. Goto Berryflow for a review.Prong - This is what separates iPhones from BB-bbz30pj.jpg.
    08-27-14 09:34 PM
    I can think of another 30 things that separate them and, for me, 25 of them are in BB10's favour. Fortunately, we are offered these wonderful options in devices and if that accessory is important to someone then they can exercise that option. But I have to say that it would make wall-hugging even more uncomfortable and I'd be pretty envious of someone who could simply pop in a fresh battery and continue walking.

Posted via CB10
    Battery to battery the z10 has half the life of the iphone compare it to that..the z30 last longer but it is crappy all around so no real comparison there.
    Bungalow_Bill and BB_Junky like this.
    08-27-14 09:50 PM
    Battery to battery the z10 has half the life of the iphone compare it to that..the z30 last longer but it is crappy all around so no real comparison there.
    That's ********? The z10 battery is bigger than the iPhone's?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 09:52 PM
85 123 ...