Hello all.
    I was curious about the housing on the 9930, and if there were different color options available like had for my short lived 9700. I visited my usual sw-box.com and didn't see too much selection. Then I went over to truesupplier and found this --> Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Housing Covers Faceplates 7 Colors :: Bold 9900 :: Blackberry :: Housing / Faceplates :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories,iPhone Accessories & HTC Accessories wholesale Co.

I want to purchase the red one, and was ready to go until I saw "items as described" with 2 stars. I don't know if that was rated by people who got it and didn't know they had to disassemble the phone (which is no issue for me), or if the product wasn't what it seems considering most housing kits I've seen are $60-$80. $24.99 for the whole package seemed a little suspect. I'll still probably order it but I didn't see any reviews on the site and was just curious if anyone has personally purchased housing for their 9900/9930 from truesupplier and what your view on the product is! Thanks!!
    04-21-12 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD