Searched the forums but couldn't find a good match for my problem.

Recurring appointments that are set up by other people and then subsequently modified (e.g., a single occurance deleted or moved to a different time or day) are not synchronized properly. The original appointment shows up on the BB OK, but not the changes. If I set up a recurring appointment myself and modify it, it is synchronized OK - the problem appears to be limited to those appointments set up by others. I'm using wireless synchronization set up for 2-way synch.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    04-25-08 12:58 PM
    If the appointment belong to other people, only they can 'modify' it, right? In Outlook (or whatever client you're using) do you get / see the updates? But, the updates just don't make it to the Blackberry?

Are you on BES? If yes, you might need to have the service books resent...
    04-25-08 01:22 PM
    Correct, only the mtg organizer can modify. When the organizer changes a specific occurance, either of their own accord or in response to a proposed new time from me, the change isn't reflected on the BB. It is reflected properly only in Outlook.

Yes, I'm on BES. When you say have the service books resent, does that mean redoing enterprise activation, or is there another process (I'm thinking of what I have to ask my IT folks to do)?

Thanks for the help.
    04-25-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD